K. P. Group of Institutions KPEC and KPCM – College Details

K. P. Engineering College was started by K. P. Charitable Trust, Agra in 2008. It is situated on NH-2, 14 km from Agra. The campus of this Institute is spread over an area of 16.5 acres in a peaceful and halcyon environment. It has all modern facilities such as spacious and well-lit class rooms, best infrastructure and adequate sports facilities. The Library of the college is equipped with the high-tech facilities and has over 12,000 books comprising National and International Journals on Engineering,

College Details

College Name: K. P. Group of Institutions – KPEC and KPCM
Affiliated To: UPTU
Category: Co-Educational
Address: K. P. Group of Institutions – KPEC and KPCM
N. H. – 2, Agra – Firozabad Road, Agra – 283 202 (U.P.) India
Phone:  91 – 562 – 2395407 – 08 – 10 – 12    91 – 562 – 2395411
91 – 90124 91000, 73510 91000
Email: [email protected]
Website:  http://www.kpgi.in/
Map:
Campus Snapshot:

Courses Offered

Mode of Admission: AIEEE & State Entrance Exam for UG courses, GATE for MTech

Streams at Graduate Level

  •  Computer Science and Engineering
  •  InformationTechnology
  •  Electronics and Communication Engineering
  •  Mechanical Engineering
  •  Electrical Engineering

Fee Structure

NA

Placements

Placements : KPGI students have been selected to various companies through Campus placements. 88% of the students have selected in 2011 batch and the rest 12% are in the waiting list of different companies. Students have been selected between slabs of Rs. One Lakh Fifty Thousand to over Rs. Five Lakhs per annum.

Facilities

Campus: K. P. Engineering College was started by K. P. Charitable Trust, Agra in 2008. It is situated on NH-2, 14 km from Agra. The campus of this Institute is spread over an area of 16.5 acres in a peaceful and halcyon environment. It has all modern facilities such as spacious and well-lit class rooms, best infrastructure and adequate sports facilities. The Library of the college is equipped with the high-tech facilities and has over 12,000 books comprising National and International Journals on Engineering, Information Technology, and Applied Sciences to help students to learn about latest developments in every field. The college has its own transport facilities for staff and students. Initially, the college started with four branches namely Computer Science, Electronics and Communication, Information Technology, Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering and MBA. This is the first Institute in this region which had full strength of students in its first batch.

Central library: The institute has an up-to-date Central Digital Library. KPEC library has more than 12000 technical books, periodicals, magazines, about 65 journals of national & international publications and large number of audio-video cassettes and CDs. The library is divided into the following sections:

  •      Lending Section
  •      Reference Section
  •      Text Book Section
  •      Periodicals Section
  •      Petrographic Section
  •      Book Bank Section
  •      Reading Room Section

Acquisition & Technical Section A separate digital library helps students to access more than 65 National/ International Journals and thousands of publications. The nerve centre of any educational institute is its library where the books/journals for its students and teachers are stored for distribution from time to time.The institute has an up to date central library housed in a separate hall. KPCM has a Digital Central Library which has a number of technical books, periodicals, magazines and other national & international publications on Management Related subjects. For the facilities of the students, it is divided into the following sections: Lending Section Reference Section Text Book Section Periodicals Section Reprographic Section Book Bank Section Reading Room

Hostel: NA

Events

NA


Tags: , , , ,