About College: Shaheed Udham Singh College of Engineering & Technology is a modern and dynamic centre of technical education offering high quality teaching, value addition courses, excellent placements and support services to its students. It attracts thousands of students across the Northern region of India who go on to lead exciting careers armed with world class qualifications and learning experiences. At SUS, we provide a rich academic and research environment with the mission of preparing young men and women for challenging opportunities in the competitive corporate environment with special emphasis on global competition.
Shaheed Udham Singh College of Engineering & Technology College Details
|College Name:||Shaheed Udham Singh College of Engineering & Technology|
|Address:||Shaheed Udham Singh College Of Engineering & Technology, Tangori Punjab India|
|Phone:||01762-306123 Fax No. : 01762-306143 (o)|
Mode of Admission: AIEEE & State Entrance Exam for UG courses, GATE for MTech
Streams at Graduate Level
- Computer Science & Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Elect.& Comm. Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Information Technology
Streams at Post-Graduate Level
- M.Tech. Biotechnology
- M.Tech. CAD/CAM
- M.Tech. Programs (Part Time)
- M.Tech. CSE
- M.Tech. Production
- M.Tech. ECE
- M.Tech. IT
- M.Tech. Biotechnology
For B.Tech Rs 112,500/- per year
Placements: The institute has set up a comprehensive Training & Placement Dept to cater to the professional needs and aspirations of the students. Organized industry interface is established with a view to bridge the gap between individual qualifications / ambitions and corporate job expectations / career profiles. The Training and Placement Dept works for the whole year interacting and liaising with the HR Departments of various organizations so as to invite them to the college to help our students find their rightful place in the industry. Experts are invited to brainstorm with students and apprise them of the latest in the professional work arena. Industrial visits are part of the program, enabling students to get a direct feel of what goes on in various departments and hierarchical levels of the corporate world. I am sure that the students selected by you shall surpass your expectations and will prove assets to your organization. On behalf of the Placement Committee, I welcome your participation in the placement process. We are sure that the students recruited by you will play a pivotal role in your organization.
Campus: Shaheed Udham Singh Group of Institutions (SUSGOI) is a modern and dynamic centre of technical education offering high quality teaching, value addition courses, excellent placements and support services to its students. It attracts thousands of students across the Northern region of India who go on to lead exciting careers armed with world class qualifications and learning experiences. At SUS, we provide a rich academic and research environment with the mission of preparing young men and women for challenging opportunities in the competitive corporate environment with special emphasis on global competition. Studying at SUSGOI leads to an academic qualification that is respected throughout the world. SUS Group has a strong focus on producing employable students; therefore, we work with the mission of making our students technologically superior and ethically strong so that they can become trendsetters in their chosen fields and assets to the organizations they are associated with. The attractive and contemporary SUS campus has been designed to create the best possible learning environment for students and staff. The students benefit from access to state of the art facilities and resources across all areas of their studies.
Central library: Library plays a pivotal role in any academic institution of higher learning. A rich library is a boon for students and teachers of any institution. All the colleges of SUS Group have their independent libraries which are very well stocked with books and reference material. Over and above the college and departmental libraries, the central library is open to all the students and faculty of SUS Group of institutions.
LIBRARY RULES :
- No one is allowed admission to the library unless he produces membership card.
- All belongings except purses and notebooks shall not be allowed beyond the property counter.
- Students will be issued 4 books at a time for a period of fourteen days.
- Every student shall present his/her membership Card/identity card at the time of issue of books.
- Books must be returned on the due date.
- Reference /Textbooks are not issued normally.
- The readers shall maintain discipline and silence within the library premises.
- In case any book is lost or damaged by the members he/she shall replace the book or set of books if one volume of the set is lost, or shall pay twice the cost of the book.
- The librarian can recall any book without assigning any reason if the need so arises.
- Members are not allowed to take any book outside the library without issue/permission.
- The readers may be renewed the books if not in demand. The renewal is done on the physical presentation of the books.
- One rupee per book/per day will be charged after the due date.
- Eatables are not allowed inside the library.
- Mobiles are not allowed inside the library
Hostel: Hostel life is an integral part of the campus experiences at SUSCET. It seeks to create the kind of atmosphere in which students grow and develop both intellectually and socially. It gives our students opportunities to confront issues that are of importance in their lives as also in society, making the hostels much more than a place to eat, sleep and do laundry, a home away from home, a place with which a lot of emotions are attached.
SUS Campus has four independent hostels, two each for boys and girls exclusively. The hostel buildings have been designed keeping in mind aesthetics and functionality. These are modern Wi-Fi enabled buildings offering state of the art facilities such as Gymnasium, Common room, Study room, indoor & outdoor games. The hostels are spacious and well maintained. Hygienic food is served in each hostel Mess at reasonable rates. All the Hostellers enjoy extended library and computer center facilities and outdoor sports in the evenings. Rooms are available on sharing basis (2, 3, 4, 6 students per room). Air cooling facility is available on extra charges. Exclusive flats are also available for girls.
- Common Facilities: In-house Mess and Canteen, Wi-fi, Common Room with TV, Gymnasium, Indoor games, Badminton Court
- Total capacity : Boys = 500, Girls = 550
“Proud To Be An Indian” was organized by the CSE department on 27 January 2016 in lieu of the Republic Day