About College: With a rich heritage spanning over 16 years, DIT University (erstwhile Dehradun Institute of Technology, Dehradun), flagship of the Unison group, is famous for its under graduate, post graduate programs & doctoral programs & academic excellence.
A campus with over 6000 students, coached by highly distinguished faculty using the latest teaching aids, excellent hostel facilities, and a vision that drives us to ensure imparting wholesome technical education to our students, is what sets us apart from the run-of-the-mill engineering Universities spread all over the country.
An educational oasis located in peaceful and pristine Doon Valley away from hustle and bustle of the city which enhances concentration. The 21 acre University campus provides unparalled opportunity for students. A wealth of resources and support services help students get the most out of their time at DIT University. From first rate libraries to innovative computer technology, students have access to many tools to explore academic interests. The opportunities to develop mind, body and soul to enable students to explore their talent.
The campus is located at the edge of the Mussoorie hills, on acres of park land. The DIT campus is just a short ride on public transport from the heart of downtown Dehradun. No matter what your choice of study, the DIT campus will inspire you.
|College Name:||DIT University|
|Address:||Mussourie Diversion Road,|
Dehradun, Uttarakhand-248009, India
For Diploma Courses- Minimum 50% marks in X Std/ Science subject and equivalent with English as Mandatory Subject
For B.Tech Courses- Minimum 60% marks in X Std & aggregate 60% marks in XII Std and minimum 60% in Physics Chemistry Maths English/Physics Maths Bio English/Physics Maths English Computer.
For MBA- Minimum 50% marks throughout in X Std, XII Std & Graduation with valid CAT/MAT/XAT/CMAT score.
Admission to DIT University has been offered based on performance in JEE-Main for Engineering and Architecture Undergraduates, GATE for Graduate courses, CAT/MAT for MBA and Uttarakhand State Entrance Examination for MCA.
Streams at Graduate Level
BACHELOR OF TECHNOLOGY (BTECH)
- Civil Engineering
- Computer Science & Engineering
- CSE with Specialization in Machine Learning
- Electrical Engineering
- Electronics & Communication Engineering
- Information Technology
- Mechanical Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering with Specialization in Automobile
- Petroleum Engineering
- Civil Engineering with specialization in Geo Informatics and Disaster Mitigation
- Computer Science & Engineering with Specialization in IOT (Internet of Things) in association with IBM
- Computer Science & Engineering with Specialization in Big data Analytics in association with IBM
- Computer Science & Engineering with Specialization in Cloud Computing & Virtualization in association with IBM
- Computer Science & Engineering with Specialization in Cyber Security & Forensics in association with IBM
- Computer Science & Engineering with Specialization in Database Administration & Business Intelligence in academic collaboration with Oracle University
BTech Lateral Entry (10% SEATS)
Streams at post graduate level
MASTER OF TECHNOLOGY (MTECH)
MASTER OF BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION (MBA)
MASTER OF COMPUTER APPLICATION (MCA)
MASTER OF PHARMACY
MASTER OF SCIENCE
For B.Tech- Rs 220,375/- Per Year
For MBA- Rs 240,800/- Per Year
Average Package is Rs 4.50 lakhs
Infosys, Amazon, Wipro, Cognizant and many more.
Medical Facilities, Transportation, Bank & ATM’s, Cafeteria, Convenience Store & Stationary Shops.