Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE) 2015 Commences:
Organizing Institute: Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur.
Admission to Postgraduate Courses (Masters and Doctoral) in the country, with MHRD and other Government Scholarships/ Assistantships in Engineering/ Technology/ Architecture/ Science, is open to those who qualify in GATE.
Validity of GATE 2015 score will be for a period of 3 (THREE) YEARS ONLY from the date of announcement of results. For all the papers, GATE 2015 examination will be conducted in only ONLINE mode. For some of the papers the examination will be conducted in multiple sessions. For details, please visit GATE 2015 website.
Candidates in the following categories ONLY are eligible to appear for GATE:
- (a) Bachelorís degree holders in Engineering/ Technology/Architecture (4 years after 10+2/Post-Diploma) and those who are in the final year of such programs,
- (b) Candidates in the final year of the Four-year Bachelorís degree program in Science (B.S.).
- (c) Masterís degree holders in any branch of Science/Mathematics/Statistics/Computer Applications or equivalent and those who are in the final year of such programs,
- (d) Candidates in the second or higher year of the Four-year Integrated Masterís degree program (Post-B.Sc.) in Engineering/Technology,
- (e) Candidates in the fourth or higher year of Five-year Integrated Masterís degree program or Dual Degree program in Engineering/Technology,
- (f) Candidates in the final year of Five-year integrated M.Sc. or Five year integrated B.Sc./M.Sc. program and
- (g) Candidates with qualifications obtained through examinations conducted by professional societies recognized by UPSC/AICTE (e.g. AMIE by IE(I), AMICE(I) by the Institute of Civil Engineers (India)-ICE(I)) as equivalent to B.E./B.Tech. Those who have completed section A or equivalent of such professional courses are also eligible.
For more details click here: http://gate.iitk.ac.in/GATE2015/#
You can add us to your circle on Google+, follow us on Twitter, join the photo community on Pinterest, or like our Facebook page to keep updated on all the latest news.