Joint Admission Test for M.Sc (JAM) 2015
Online registration for Jam 2015 has started. Joint Admission Test for MSc (JAM) is conducted by the Indian Institute of Science Bangalore (IISc) and Indian Institutes of Technology (IITs) for candidates seeking admissions to Integrated PhD degree programmes at IISc Bangalore and MSc (two years), Joint M.Sc.-Ph.D., M.Sc.-PhD dual degree, M.Sc.-M.Tech., M.Sc.-M.S.(Research)/ PhD dual degree and other post-Bachelor's degree programmes at IITs.
JAM 2015 Organising Institute: IIT Guwahati
JAM 2015 Exam Pattern:
- JAM 2015 Examination will be conducted ONLINE only as a Computer Based Test (CBT) for all Test Papers.
- All the seven Test Papers of JAM 2015 will be of fully objective type, with three different patterns of questions as follows:
- Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ):Each MCQ type question has four choices out of which only one choice is the correct answer.
- Multiple Select Questions (MSQ): Each MSQ type question is similar to MCQ but with a difference that there may be one or more than one choice(s) that are correct out of the four given choices.
- Numerical Answer Type (NAT) Questions: For each NAT type question, the answer is a signed real number which needs to be entered using the virtual keypad on the monitor. No choices will be shown for these type of questions.
- All candidates have to apply only ONLINE.
- NO hardcopies of documents (except challan) are to be sent to the Organizing Institute. The documents (if applicable) are to be uploaded to the online application website only.
- No hardcopy of JAM 2015 score card will be sent to the JAM 2015 qualified candidates by the Organizing Institute. It can only be downloaded from JAM 2015 website.
List of IITs:
- IISc Bangalore
- IIT Bhubaneswar
- IIT Bombay
- IIT Delhi
- IIT Gandhinagar
- IIT Guwahati
- IIT Hyderabad
- IIT Indore
- IIT Kanpur
- IIT Kharagpur
- IIT Madras
- IIT Roorkee
- IIT Ropar
JAM 2015 examination will be conducted for the seven test papers, namely: Biological Sciences (BL), Biotechnology (BT), Chemistry (CY), Geology (GG), Mathematics (MA), Mathematical Statistics (MS) and Physics (PH).
To Apply Online: https://jam.iitg.ernet.in/
- Last Date for applying online: 30th September 2014
- Last Date to complete and submit the application form: 9th October 2014
- Last Date for payment using net-banking debit or credit cards: October 09, 2014.
- Last Date for payment through challan: 30th September 2014
- Last Date for change of examination City/Town: 30th November 2014
- Date of Exam: 8th Febuary 2015
- Result: 19th March 2015