NIT, Calicut Ph.D Fellowships 2014
National Institute of Technology (NIT), Calicut has invited applications from eligible candidates for Ph.D Fellowships in Engineering, Science and Management Studies for the session December 2014.
1. Ph.D in Engineering Programmes:
Candidates should have M.Tech. Degree in Engineering/Technology in the appropriate branch of study with minimum 60 per cent marks (CGPA 6.5/10) [For SC/ST candidates, the minimum mark is 55 per ce4nt (CGPA 6.0/10)].
2. Ph.D in Science Programmes:
Candidates should have master's degree in Mathematics/Statistics/Chemistry/Physics /Electronics/ Computer Science & Applications/Nano Science & Technology/Material Science/Photonics or M.Tech in relevant disciplines related to the major areas of research available in the department with minimum 60 per cent marks (CGPA 6.5/10) or equivalent, (for SC/ST candidates, the minimum mark is 55 per cent (CGPA 6.0/10) and a valid GATE score or UGC/CSIR/NBHM/NET/JEST/KSCSTE fellowship in the relevant areas tenable from the current year.
- Ph.D. in Engineering:
- Rs 18,000 per month (I & II year) and Rs 20,000 per month (III& IV year)
- Ph.D. in Sciences and Management Studies:
- Rs 16,000 per month (I & II year) and Rs 18,000 per month (III & IV year)
How to Apply:
Candidates can apply online at: http://www.dss.nitc.ac.in/MtechApp/phD/AppForm.aspx
Demand draft towards application fee (Rs 600 for open and OBC candidates, Rs 300 for SC/ST candidates) drawn in favour of "Director NIT Calicut" payable at State Bank of India, NIT Calicut branch (code no. 2207) is to be enclosed.
- Availability of Online Application in the Institute website 17th October to 10th November 2014
- Last date for receipt of completed Application in printed form by Post 17th November 2014
- Test and/or Interview 10th & 11th December 2014
You can add us to your circle on Google+, follow us on Twitter, join the photo community on Pinterest, or like our Facebook page to keep updated on all the latest news.