How to Recover Wi-Fi Password
Forgetting the wifi password is a common problem which people faces. We often keep a stong password for the wifi network believing that the hotspot may be acess by other and also become the self victim due to forget of the password kept.
Here is a simple solution to restore the forget wifi password.
- Using a PC that is connected to the Wi-Fi network in question, go to Start > Control Panel > Network and Sharing Centre. On Windows 8 computers, you can tap Windows key + C, click Search and look for Network and Sharing Center.
- Click Change adapter settings on the left sidebar.
- Right-click the Wi-Fi network you're using and click on Status.
- Click Wireless properties.
- Click the Security tab.
- Now you will see the name of the Wi-Fi network and the hidden password. Check Show characters to reveal the saved password.
- Go to /Applications/Utilities.
- Open Keychain Access. Go to the System keychain listed under the Keychains on the top left.
- Search for the Wi-Fi network you are trying to find the password for, by typing the name of the network (SSID) in the search box in the top right corner, or by manually finding it in the list.
- Double-click the name of the network and in the resultant box, check the Show password option.
- Enter the user account password when prompted and you'll be shown the saved Wi-Fi password in clear-text.
If you think this is helpful to you not hestitate to like it or to write a comment.
You can add us to your circle on Google+, follow us on Twitter, join the photo community on Pinterest, or like our Facebook page to keep updated on all the latest news.