IOCL Will Recruit through UGC-NET
Indian Oil Corporation Ltd (IOCL) India's largest commercial enterprise and also the paradise of the engineers will now recruit officers in marketing and human resource management through University Grant Commission National Eligibility Test (UGC-NET) examination, conducted by Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) on behalf of the UGC. The details are given below.
Name of the posts:
- Marketing Management
- Human Resource Management
- Marketing Management: Candidates must complete 2-year full-time regular course leading to post-graduate diploma (PGDM)/ Masters Degree in Business Administration(MBA) or equivalent with specialisation in marketing management from a recognised Indian university/institute.
- Human Resource Management: Candidates must complete 2-year full-time regular course leading to post graduate diploma/masters degree in human resource management/personnel management/industrial relations/labour welfare/social work with specialization in personnel management and labour welfare or equivalent qualification from a recognized Indian university/institute.
- For both the positions, subjects in the specialization required should have been part of the examination cleared and find mention in the final mark -sheet/degree certificate or the specialization should be certified by the concerned University/Institute attended/ attending by the candidates.
- Candidates belonging to General and OBC (Non-Creamy Layer) category are required to secure minimum 60 per cent or more marks or Equivalent CGPA in the qualifying degree examination. The minimum percentage of marks is relaxed to 55 per cent or Equivalent CGPA for candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste (SC)/Scheduled Tribe (ST) and Persons with Disabilities (PwD) candidates.
The written test for the selection process will be through University Grant Commission National Eligibility Test (UGC-NET) examination, conducted by Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) on behalf of the UGC.
Short-listed candidates will have to further undergo Group Discussion and Group Task and Personal Interview. The exam is scheduled on December 28, 2014.
- For the UGC-NET December 2014, the maximum permissible age prescribed is 28 years (as on January1,2014) for Junior Research Fellowship (JRF) and there is no upper age limit for Assistant Professorship.
- But for Indian Oil, the maximum permissible age for recruitment in Marketing and HR Discipline is 30 years (as on June 30,2015) for General Category(with Engineering Degree ie BE/B.Tech or equivalent as Graduate level qualification).
- Therefore, the candidates with Engineering Degree as Graduate level qualification, exceeding 28 years of age as on January 1, 2014 must apply for 'Assistant Professor' while filling -in the UGC-NET application.
Selected candidates will be placed in the pay-scale of Rs 24,900-Rs 50,000 - and receive a starting basic pay of Rs 24,900 per month.
The officers will receive Dearness Allowance (DA) and other allowances, according to the rules and regulation of the Corporation.
- Last date for applying for UGC-NET (December, 2014) examination is November 15, 2014
- UGC-NET examination: December 28, 2014
- Last date of receiving online application by Indian oil is December 28, 2014
You can add us to your circle on Google+, follow us on Twitter, join the photo community on Pinterest, or like our Facebook page to keep updated on all the latest news.