Indian Institute of Technology (IIT), Hyderabad Ph.D Application 2014
Indian Institute of Technology (IIT), Hyderabad invites application from eligible students for admission to Doctor in Philosophy (Ph.D) programme in Biomedical, Biotechnology, Metallurgical, Mechanical, Electrical, Civil and Chemical Engineering for the session December 2014. The application forms can be filled till November 14, 2014.
- Bio-Medical Engineering
- Chemical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Computer Science and Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Liberal Arts
- Materials Science and Metallurgical Engineering
- Mechanical And Aerospace Engineering
- For Ph.D in Biotechnology Programme: Candidates should have B.Tech or Master's degree (M.Sc or M.Tech or M.Pharma) in any allied area of Life Sciences/Biotechnology is considered a qualifying degree.
- A minimum aggregate of 60 per cemt for general & OBC and 55 per cent for SC/ST in the qualifying degree is desirable.
- For Ph.D in Chemical Engineering Program: Candidates with an M.Tech/M.E. degree are eligible to apply.
How to Apply:
Application forms can be filled online. Candidate should create login ID for applying online on IITH website.
Application fee :
Application fee is to be paid at bank by downloading the challan. The application fee is 400 for general/OBC category and 200 for SC/ST category.
Candidates will be selected through a written test followed by an interview. It differs for each department.
Last date for applying online is November 14, 2014.
You can add us to your circle on Google+, follow us on Twitter, join the photo community on Pinterest, or like our Facebook page to keep updated on all the latest news.