Vellore Institute of Technology University (VIT) MBA Admission 2015
Vellore Institute of Technology University (VIT) has announced the admissions to the Masters of Technology (M.Tech) program by research in various disciplines that is being offered at its Chennai campus for the next academic session. The interested candidates mat apply online for the admissions through the official website of the University.
The applying Candidates must have a bachelor's degree in Engineering/Technology or master's degree in Science or master's degree in Computer Applications (with Physics & Mathematics at bachelor's level) with a first class or a minimum of 60 per cent marks/CGPA 6.5 on a 10 point scale in cases where the university/institute does not award any class.
The selection of the candidates would be done on the basis of their performance in the previous academic records and that in the written test and interview conducted by the university.
How to Apply:
The interested and eligible candidates may apply online at: http://www.bschool.vit.ac.in/process.php
The Candidate need to send the print out of duly filled in application form along with the application fee in the form of a demand draft of Rs 950/- drawn in favor of "VIT University" payable at Vellore to the institute on or before the last date.
Fee Structure (MBA/MBA (IB))
- Tution Fee Rs.1,82,000/-
- Special Fees Rs.65,000/-
- Total Fees Rs.2,47,000/-
- Note: One time payment of Admission Fee of Rs.5000/- and caution deposit (refundable) of Rs.3000/- will be extra
- Foreign Trip: Overseas Experiential Learning (OELP) is compulsory for MBA (IB) students for which an advance of Rs 50,000/- should to be paid at the time of admission
- The last date for submission of application forms is Friday, December 12, 2014.
- The written test and interview would be conducted on Saturday, December 20, 2014.
- The selected students need to pay their fee latest by Saturday, January 10, 2015.
You can add us to your circle on Google+, follow us on Twitter, join the photo community on Pinterest, or like our Facebook page to keep updated on all the latest news.