Common Management Admission Test (CMAT) 2015
All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE) has released the application form for the Common Management Admission Test (CMAT) February 2015. Interested candidate need to apply on or before 5th January, 2015.
- Management (PGDM, MBA and similar): Recognized Bachelor's Degree of minimum 3 Yrs duration Obtained at least 50% (45% in case of candidate belonging to reserved category) at the qualifying Examination.
- Management (PGCM): Recognized Bachelor's Degree of minimum 3 Yrs duration.
- Management (Executive PGDM): Any recognized Bachelors degree of minimum 3 years duration and a minimum of 5 years relevant managerial / supervisory experience.
- He/ She should have obtained at least 50% (45% in case of candidate belonging to reserved category) at the qualifying Examination.
To register online interested candidate need to login to the official website: http://www.aicte-cmat.in/College/Index_New.aspx
And follow the following steps
Read Instructions and Self Registration: First time you will enter as NEW USER. Here you will read the instructions carefully, accept the declaration and proceed. Now you need to do Self Registration. Here you need to enter few basic details. Please ensure you enter the correct details on this Self Registration form and verify it before you click on SUBMIT button on this page. Once you SUBMIT this page, you cannot edit any data entered on this page. Submitting this page will generate a unique 6 digit password. This password will be shown on your screen and will be sent to you via E-mail and SMS. From now onwards, whenever you wish to login to the registration portal, you will come as an EXISTING USER and login with your e-mail id and this unique 6 digit password. This completes your self registration.
Payment Process: You can do the payment in either of the two modes mentioned below
You can select ONLINE PAYMENT mode and then do the payment using Creditcard / Debit card / Net Banking Once your payment is successfully done, you will receive a confirmation E-mail and SMS. Once you have received the successful payment confirmation, you can proceed with the remaining part of registration process Mode
ii) CASH Payment in SBI bank:
You can select this option to pay by CASH at any of the designated SBIbank branch. Once you select this option and proceed, you will see a CHALLAN on your screen with your detailsalready filled in it. You need to take 3 PRINT OUTS of this CHALLAN, fill in the details wherever required in allthe copies, and walk in to your nearest SBI bank branch with CASH on the next day of generation of Challan. Cash Deposit will be accepted only from the next day of your Challan generation
- Last date for online registration: January 5, 2015
- Admit cards will be released: January 30, 2015
- Computer based test dates: February 19 to 22, 2015
- Declaration of result: March 25, 2015
You can add us to your circle on Google+, follow us on Twitter, join the photo community on Pinterest, or like our Facebook page to keep updated on all the latest news.