IIT, Delhi MBA Admission 2015
Indian Institute of Technology (IIT), Delhi invites application from the eligible interested candidate for admission to two years full time Master of Business Administration (MBA) program offered at Department of Management Studies (DMS) for the commencing session 2015.
- Bachelor's degree in any branch of Engineering/ Technology/ Architecture/ Pharmacy/ B.Sc Agriculture engineering (minimum 4 years after 10+2).
- Master's degree in any branch of Physical/Chemical/Mathematical Sciences Like Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, Statistics, Computer Application, Electronic Science, Environmental Science, Operations Research, Computational/Information Science, Agriculture or master's degree in Commerce/ Economics, CA/ICWA.
How to Apply:
The candidates can apply online from the next day of CAT 2014 result declaration. For more details and information on application procedure, visit their Official Website http://www.iitd.ac.in/
Candidates will be selected for the group discussion and interview on the basis of their performance in CAT 2014.
- Online submission of application form begins: next day of CAT 2014 result declaration.
- Last date for receipt of print copy of application form along with demand draft: Tuesday, January 13, 2015.
- Date of group discussion & personal interview: Thursday, March 12, 2015 to Sunday, March 15, 2015.
- Declaration of admission results: Monday, May 04, 2015.
You can add us to your circle on Google+, follow us on Twitter, join the photo community on Pinterest, or like our Facebook page to keep updated on all the latest news.