Best way to Access Blocked Website: Windows and Android
It is human nature to want do things which are restricted. Well I am not talking about those illegal things which can turn into wild. But those minor restrictions like restriction of websites by parents, firms or institute. The intention of these tricks is not to condone piracy.
Well blocking software has become more and more powerful; there are still ways that you can access restricted sites. But a simple trick to access to website such as social network where there is no piracy.
First of all you should try changing the DNS, this may also work.
To Change the DNS for Windows
- Click Start up > Control Panel > Network and Internet > Network and Sharing Center. If you're using Windows 8, hit Windows key + C > click Search on the right-hand side > type Control Panel in the search bar > select Control Panel > Network and Internet > Network and Sharing Center.
- Click Change adapter settings.
- Right-click the Internet connection on which you're having trouble accessing websites, and click Properties.
- Select Internet Protocol Version 4 (TCP/IP), and then click Properties.
- Click the radio button next to Use the following DNS Server addresses. If you want to use Google DNS, enter 188.8.131.52 as the Preferred DNS Server and 184.108.40.206 as the Alternate DNS Server. If you want to use Open DNS, use 220.127.116.11 and 18.104.22.168 respectively. After entering these, click OK.
To Change the DNS for Android
- Open Settings > tap Wi-Fi.
- Long press the Wi-Fi network you're connected to > tap Modify Network.
- Now tap the box next to Show advanced options. Scroll down.
- Tap DHCP > select Static IP > scroll down and modify DNS 1 and DNS 2
- Click the radio button next to Use the following DNS Server addresses. If you want to use Google DNS, enter 22.214.171.124 as the Preferred DNS Server and 126.96.36.199 as the Alternate DNS Server. If you want to use Open DNS, use 188.8.131.52 and 184.108.40.206 respectively. After entering these, click OK
If still you can't access to the website then you have to use a proxy.
To Try a Proxy
There are many web proxy to open blocked websites. These websites simply route you through servers based in other countries, which means that you can access websites that aren't blocked in those countries.
Hidemyass and NewIPNow are two such websites which are widely use and user friendly. by using entering the name of the website which you want an acsess in the form and click enter. scroll all the way down and you'll see the address bar. NewIPNow lets you choose your server's location (US, UK or Canada), which may be useful for some users.
You can add us to your circle on Google+, follow us on Twitter, join the photo community on Pinterest, or like our Facebook page to keep updated on all the latest news.