FIIT-JEE Fortunate 40 is a programme launched by FIIT-JEE coaching institute to provide world-class training to meritorious students from economically backward sections. The program was launched in 2008 and has been supporting academically bright students from economically poor background going to classes XI and IX. Their parentsí income should not exceed Rs. 10,000 per month.
Ever year a total of 40 students is selected from every corner of the country and FIIT-JEE not only provide these students scholarship but also provide hostel facility at free of cost.
For the year 2015 Fortunate 40 will be conducting on 8th February 2015.
For Students soon going to
Class IX - Aspirants of IIT-JEE, 2019
Class XI - Aspirants of IIT-JEE, 2017
Student should be from Central Government School, State Government School for under privileged section of society for example students studying in Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti Schools. The total parental income should be less than Rs. 10,000/- per month.
Other students (studying in public / private schools) may also apply, however their application will be considered on case to case basis and on the discretion of the management.
How to Register:
Registration is OPEN at all FIITJEE Centres. There is no registration fee for the exam.
Test Schedule & Pattern:
For students presently in Class VIII (going to Class IX in 2015)
- Paper 1 (3 hours) (IQ, Science & Mathematics): 9:00 am - 12:30 pm (Objective Type Questions)
- Paper 2 (3 hours) (Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics): 1:30 pm - 4:45 pm
For students presently in Class X (soon going to Class XI in 2015)
- Paper 1 (3 hours) (IQ, Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics) : 9:00 am - 12:30 pm (Objective Type Questions)
- Paper 2 (3 hours) (Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics) : 1:30 pm - 4:45 pm
- Last Date to Register: Thursday, 5th February, 2015
- Date of exam: Sunday, 8th February, 2015
You can add us to your circle on Google+, follow us on Twitter, join the photo community on Pinterest, or like our Facebook page to keep updated on all the latest news.