West Bengal Joint Engineering Entrance Exam (WBJEEE) 2015 which was initially scheduled on 18th and 19th April 2015 is postponed. According to the official news released the exam is postponed to 5th and 6th May 2015.
West Bengal Joint Engineering Entrance Exam is the entrance exam for seeking admission to the undergraduate (UG) courses of Bachelor of Engineering, Architecture, Pharmaceutical, Medicine, etc. offered by colleges and universities in the state of West Bengal.
The exam consist of four papers namely Biological Sciences, Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry.
- Applicant must be a citizen of India.
- Applicant must be 17 years old, as on 31 December 2015. There is no provision for upper age limit.
- Applicant must have passed 10+2 form a recognized institution with English, Physics and Mathematics as core subjects and Chemistry/ Biology/ Technical Vocational Subjects as optional subjects. Candidate must have attained at least 45% marks in qualifying exam (criteria for ST/ SC/ PwD/ OBC is 40%) and should have scored at least 30% marks in English.
- Application fee can be paid via safe payment gateway like Net Banking, Debit/ Credit Card or by downloading e-challan. Fee for all the candidates is Rs. 500, no relaxation will be granted to any category.
- Paper 1- Mathematics/ Biology
- Paper 2- Physics-Chemistry
- Mathematics Paper will be of 2 hours and candidates will have to solve 80 questions, of 100 marks in all.
- Physics-Chemistry Paper will be of 2 hours and will 80 questions of 100 marks in all (40 questions each from physics and chemistry).
For More Information: Click Here
- Last date to apply online: February 28
- Document upload: March 2
- Last date for fee submission in Allahabad Bank through debit/credit card: March 4
- Correction window: March 9 to March 16
- WBJEEM: May 5, May 6
- Biological Science: May 5 (1 pm to 4 pm)
- Mathematics: May 6 (12 noon to 2 pm)
- Physics and Chemistry: May 6 (3 pm to 5 pm)
- Result: By June 20
You can add us to your circle on Google+, follow us on Twitter, join the photo community on Pinterest, or like our Facebook page to keep updated on all the latest news.