JEE-Advance 2015 Check Marks for Answer: Important Dates
(Image by Redcar Academy, www.flickr.com)
According to the official news released by the official, students who have appeared for both papers of JEE-Advance 2015 can now check their marks for the answer.
To check Answer: Click Here:
JEE-Advance is the second level exam of JEE and is considered to be the toughest entrance exam in the country. Those candidates qualified in JEE-Advance will be given the opportunity for admission to the India’s most prestigious college the IIT's. It was reported that for the year 2015 more than 10 lakh of candidates have appeared for the JEE-Mains 2015 of which 2.5 lakh candidates were qualified for JEE-Advance 2015.
The organising committee has also declared the qualifying marks of JEE-Advance 2015. According to the official news released total marks obtained in Mathematics will be the marks awarded for Mathematics in Paper 1 and Paper 2. The total marks obtained in Physics and Chemistry will also be calculated in the same way. The aggregate marks will be calculated as the sum of the marks obtained in Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry. Candidates have to satisfy the subject-wise cut-off as well as the aggregate qualifying marks to be included in a rank list
The official’s news released said that some candidates, who were present in both the papers and viewed their ORS responses but cannot view the marks now, will have to contact their local zonal IIT JEE (Advanced) office with a proof of the payment of their registration fee.
1. Registration for AAT: 18 Jun 2015 - 10:00 to 19 Jun 2015 - 17:00 IST
2. Results of JEE (Advanced) 2015: 18 Jun 2015 - 10:00 IST
3. Architecture Aptitude Test (AAT): 21 Jun 2015 - 09:00 to 12:00 IST
4. Online filling-in of choices: 25 Jun 2015 - 10:00 to 29 Jun 2015 - 17:00 IST
5. Declaration of results of AAT: 25 Jun 2015 - 10:00 IST
6. Mock seat allocation (using data as of June 28, 08:00 IST): 28 Jun 2015 - 08:15 to 17:00 IST
7. Seat allocation (1st round): 1 Jul 2015 - 10:00 IST
8. Acceptance of seats (1st round): 2 Jul 2015 - 10:00 to 6 Jul 2015 - 17:00 IST
9. Display of seat filled/available (after 1st round): 7 Jul 2015 - 09:30 IST
10. Seat allocation (2nd round): 7 Jul 2015 - 10:00 IST
11. Acceptance of seats (2nd round): 8 Jul 2015 - 10:00 to 11 Jul 2015 - 17:00 IST
12. Display of seat filled/available (after 2nd round): 12 Jul 2015 - 09:30 IST
You can add us to your circle on Google+, follow us on Twitter, join the photo community on Pinterest, or like our Facebook page to keep updated on all the latest news.