Today ( 28 September 2016) is Ranbir Kapoor Birthday. The actor has so much in package that no one can forget him easily. His energy seems to be increase day by day. He turned 34 today.
Well so just as a tribute to him, below are some 34 amazing real facts about the actor:
1. His real name is “Ranbir Raj Kapoor”, and yes if you know movie industry well, he shares this name with his Grand Father, the one and only “Raj Kapoor”
2. Well he is the first male from entire Kapoor family tree to finish college.
3. He still takes his pocket money of 1500 INR from his Mother “Neetu Kapoor”. (my mom stops paying me mine, when I started earning L )
4. Ranbir’s diet plan is being designed by his mother herself.
5. Ranbir’s speed dial on phone contains his Mother number. He loves his mother too much.
6. Ranbir has taken professional training in dance, horse riding, Jazz and Ballet.
7. As you must know he plays good guitar and tabla too.
8. His first appearance in film industry was as an Assistant Director in Movie “Prem Granth” in year 1996.
9. Ranbir and “Deepika Padukone” first met when both were shooting for their debut movies “Om Shanti Om” and “Saawariya” in year 2007.
10. When they (Ranbir and Deepika) became good friends, their first outing was watching Mr. Beans’ together.
11. Deepika was not impressed by Ranbir shoes, as for her they were ugly.
12. Ranbir met “Katrina Kaif” for the first time at her birthday party in year 2008. Deepika introduced Ranbir to her.
13. The first luxurious item which Ranbir bought with his first salary was a Watch.
14. Ranbir wore and tried approx 60 boxers for the introducing shot in the movie “Wake Up Sid”. All boxers were his personal one’s.
15. Shooting for “Wake Up Sid” was delayed for three months because Ranbir was growing beard for his upcoming movie “Rocket Singh” in year 2009.
16. Ranbir is addicted to “Candy Crush” mobile game.
17. Ranbir generally eat’s and talk too fast.
18. Ranbir believes in numerology.
19. Ranbir’s nick name is “baba” only called by his family members.
20. He is a good mimicry artist as well.
21. His favorite book is “Heavier Than Heaven”, which is a biography on “Kurt Cobain”.
22. He is a die hard foodie and non- vegetarian.
23. His favorite soccer team is “Barcelona” and favorite player is “Lionel Messi”.
24. His favorite pass time is hanging out with family, friends and dogs and playing video games.
25. He choose to study and attend “Lee Strasberg Institute and School of Visual Arts” to learn acting just because his role model and favorite actor “Al Pacino” also choose the same institute.
26. While he was staying at New York for pursuing a course in acting and direction, he made more than 250 short films.
27. His retirement plan is to become a Soccer coach.
28. Ranbir doesn’t know to sing well, no actually he feels the same.
29. His favorite Bollywood movie is ”3 Idiots”.
30. Red is his favorite color.
31. Ranbir favorite travel destination includes, New York, Venice and Italy.
32. He admires actor “Guru Dutt” and “Mehboob Khan”, and dedicate his learning’s to them.
33. Kajol is his favorite Bollywood actress.
34. Ranbir Kapoor regularly visits New Delhi to meet his niece “Samara” and sister “Riddhima Kapoor”.
Hope you like knowing your actor well. Happy Birthday to him.
You can add us to your circle on Google+, follow us on Twitter, join the photo community on Pinterest, or like our Facebook page to keep updated on all the latest news.