There are couples of ways to search for a job or get a job in your desired field meeting your academics:
- First of all analyze your skills, look hard at your skills and filter out the work you are best at. What skills do you look forward to using in the workplace? Make sure you have couple of evidence of skills development and learning.
- Develop a personal wish list of the ingredients in your ideal job – think about the infrastructure of the office you want to work in, working days, organization working style and many more. Look for job which matches atleast 6 out of 10
- Research hard on your job. Don’t rely on second hand information about sectors .pick a couple of job ideas and ask around until go get a chance to talk to the people who actually do the role.
Next step you would take need regular vision and follow up by your side
- Check out job search engines
- Visit local job search sites
- Check out company website
- Try local community boards
- Check out your state employment resources
- Drop your updated resume with the additional skills o various portals.
- Filter your job inbox select the best suited job for your profile meeting your requirement.
Make the best and genuine decision for your job being a graduate because this job sometimes become a turning point of your career life that can be either in optimist or pessimist way. Give a gear up on the right way that can contribute to your success graph and proven a long term relation with the company as well. Just follow the above mentioned steps in appropriate manner and find the job that meets your vitae.