VIT invites application for B.Tech programs. Admissions are purely on the basis of marks secured in the VITEEE 2018 that is organized through online mode.VIT has campuses in two locations in Tamil Nadu: Vellore and Chennai. It offers 20 U.G Disciplines and 34 P.G (Post Graduate), 4 integrated and 4 research programs as well.
ELIGIBILITY: Can I appear for VITEEE 2018?
Take a glance over the eligibility criteria being designed for the exam before applying for it. Failure to meet the eligibility might terminate your application.
- Candidate should be born on or after 1st July 1996 to secure their seat in VITEEE 2018.·
- She/he must have passed the qualifying exam with a minimum aggregate of 60% Physics, Chemistry, Math or Biology.(+2 / intermediate )
- It is compulsory to complete class 12th or any equivalent examination from a state or central recognized education board.
- Candidate who have studied in Regular, Full time and formal education are alone eligible to apply.
- NIOS candidate are eligible to appear for the VITEEE 2018.
VITEEE APPLICATION FORM 2018:
The application form details are mentioned below:
- VITEEE 2018 application form has been provided through online or offline mode.
- Offline application form has been provided from the designated post offices & VIT University campus.
- Online application form has been issued on the official website.
- Application form will be available from 1st November 2018.
- Go through the form and read the instructions carefully.
- Candidate has to upload the scanned images: photograph, Signature and other required data.
- Candidate need to submit the hard copy of Aadhaar card.
- Keep the print out of Application form for further use.
Updates and official Schedule of VITEEE 2018
|Application form||1st November 2017|
|Application form filling last date||28th February 2018|
|Last date to edit the online application||28th February 2018|
|Slot booking Starts||3rd week of march 2018|
|Admit card availability||At the time of Slot booking|
|Date of Exam||4th-15th April 2018|
|Result Declaration||On or Before 25th April 2018|
|Counseling session starts||2nd week of May.|
EXAM PATTERN FOR VITEEE 2018
Now let’s discuss with the exam pattern of VITEEE 2018. Although most of the Competitive exams have similar exam pattern. Take a look over it.
- Language: Exam will be conducted and asked in English language.
- Mode of Exam: The Exam will be conducted through Online mode.(Computer based )
- Question Paper type: There will be Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ)
- No. of Questions: Total 125 questions will be asked in the exam.
- No. of Sections: The Question paper will be consisting of these sections Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics/Biology and English.
- Duration of Exam: Duration of the exam is 2 hrs 30 min. The exam will be organized in 3 sessions per day (Session I- 9:00AM to 11:30AM), (Session II- 12:30PM to 3:00PM), (Session III- 4:00PM to 6:30PM)
- Marking Scheme: There is no process of negative marking and 1 mark is allotted for every correct answer.
VIT is considered to be time and speed based test. So it’s very important to make a strong time management along with the sharp skills to attend the questions rapidly with good accuracy. Know your strong and weak areas so that you can work on the same to score high.