NATA 2018 ELIGIBILITY
It is mandatory to meet both the requirements Age criteria as well as qualification criteria for a student to apply for NATA 2018.
- Candidate must have passed 10+2 or equivalent or International Baccalaureate diploma after 10 years of schooling.
- Candidate should have studies math as one of the subjects.
- She/he minimum have secured 50% marks in the above qualifying examination.
- There is no process of lateral entry admissions into B.Arch.
- There is no age limit to apply for NATA.
NATA 2018 PROCESS
Let’s understand the procedure in steps to get more clarity and ease:
STEP 1: REGISTRATION
Aspirants will be required to register for NATA on its official website. As the registration process is done through online mode.
STEP 2: MAKE PAYMENT AND DOWNLOAD ADMIT CARD (when available)
Once the registration is done successfully pay the NATA Application fees + processing charges through debit cards, credit cards/Net banking/ICICI bank Challan. After this the aspirants can download NATA 2018 admit card from the official website that will contain all the basic & vital info with an examination roll number generated for an individual student.
STEP 3: APPEAR FOR NATA 2018
NATA is conducted in the month of April. Students need to carry the admit card along and reach 1 hr prior to the commencement of the exam.
STEP 4: CHECK EXAM RESULT
NATA 2018 result will be published on the official website in the month of June 2018.
NATA EXAM DATES
|ONLINE REGISTRATION STARTS||16TH January 2018|
|LAST DATE OF ONLINE APPLICATION||2nd March 2018|
|ADMIT CARD ISSUED||2nd April 2018|
|DATE OF EXAM||29th April 2018|
|RESULT DECLARATION||1st June 2018|
NATA REGISTRATION 2018
- Candidate can register for NATA 2018 through online mode.
- The NATA registration will commence from 16th January 2018.
- Registration will get close on 2nd March 2018.
- Candidate has to fill their personal details & upload documents at the time of filling the online form.
- Candidate have to upload their scanned images of signature, passport size photograph and category certificate (if applicable) in a given format.
- Keep the printout of the confirmation page after the payment for further process.
- NATA application form is not entertained through offline or any other mode.
NATA REGISTRATION FEE
- The registration fee is INR 1800/- for general and INR 1500/- for SC/ST candidates.
- Candidate can make payment through online mode using debit/credit card or net banking.
NATA EXAM 2018 is scheduled on 29th April 2018. Go through the exam pattern as followed:
- Total marls: The question paper will be of 200 marks.
- Mode of exam: The exam will be held through offline mode.
- Duration: The duration of the exam will be 3 hours.
- Type of Questions: The exam will contain multiple choice questions of Math & General aptitude and Part B will be answered on A4 size sheets.
- No. of Questions: The exam consists of 62 questions.
- Marking scheme: 2 marks will be awarded for every correct answer in Math & general aptitude test and there will be no negative marking concept.
- Subjects: The question paper comprise of 3 sections i.e. Mathematics & general Aptitude
- Qualifying marks: Minimum 25% marks are required in MCQ section (30 out of 120) & 25% marks in drawing portion (20 out of 80).
Candidate appearing for NATA 2018 need strong preparations with conceptual knowledge of the subject. Revise the above article before appearing for the exam as it will assist you to the great extend. Give you best by focusing on time management and awareness of complete syllabus & exam pattern of the examination is most crucial.
DO WELL PERFORM BEST!!