IPU CET 2018 ELIGIBILTY CRITERIA
IPU CET is conducted for the admissions in various UG & PG courses, so the eligibility varies from course to course that can be checked .here are some basic eligibility conditions which must be considered before filling IPU CE 2018 Application form:
• Candidate applying for UG courses must have passed their 10+2 board examination or equivalent from a recognized board.
• Candidates applying for PG courses must have completed their graduation.
• If a student possesses a diploma or B.sc graduation degree they will be eligible for B.Tech lateral entry exam.
UG courses: Qualifying examination is 12th and Candidate should not be more than 21 years or less than 18 years.
PG courses: Student applying for PG courses should not exceed the age limit of 35 years.
Bachelors of Vocation: Candidate should not be less than 16 years and not more than 45 years.( Maximum Age Limit).
IPU CET 2018 APPLICATION FORM
- The Application form will release in the last week of January 2018.
- The form will be available through online mode.
- To fill the Application form, Candidate have to register themselves providing basic info including Name, email id, phone no. , date of birth & course.
- Candidate can apply for more than 1 course by submitting separate Application for the desired course.
- There is no need to send the hard copy of the Application form to the University.
IMPORTANT DATES IPU CET 2018
|EVENTS||LAST DATE OF APPLICATION||EXAM DATE|
|MBA (IT)||10TH April 2018||3rd May 2018|
|BCA/MCA (SE)||1st May 2018||13th May 2018|
|B.Tech||1st May 2018||13th May 2018|
|B.com (Hons)||10th April 2018||5th May 2018|
|BCA||1st May 2018||12th May 2018|
|BBA||1st May 2018||26th May 2018|
|MBA||1st May 2018||26th May 2018|
|LLB||1st May 2018||19th May 2018|
|B.Ed ( Bachelors in Education)||1st May 2018||20th May 2018|
EXAM PATTERN IPU CET 2018
The exam pattern of the examination is illustrated below:
- Mode of Examination: The CET’s for IPU will be conducted in Offline mode.
- Number of Questions: All Entrance test will contain 150 Questions.
- Medium of Question Paper: Medium of exam will be English.( except B.Ed for which paper medium will be English as well as Hindi).
- Exam Duration: The duration of exam will be 2 hours 30 minutes.
- Marking Scheme: 4 marks will be awarded for each correct answer and1 mark will be deducted for every incorrect answer and 0 marks for unanswered question.
The above article comprises of all information related to the eligibility criteria, Application form, important dates, Exam Pattern and many more. Aspirants appearing the IPU CET 2018 should thoroughly read the above article as it can contribute to their preparation and get all up to date genuine details. There is huge competition among the student. So work hard, gather all information & crack the CET in order to reserve your seat in IP University.
DO WELL PERFORM BEST!