Odisha Joint Entrance Exam has a vision to provide a fair, transparent and single vision admission process for various professional undergraduate and postgraduate level courses in Odisha state.
ODISHA Joint Entrance Exam is a state-government controlled centralized test for admission to many private and governmental medical, engineering & management institutions in Odisha.
Candidate can take admission in the courses offered by Odisha Joint Entrance Exam as below
- B. tech
- Lateral Entry in B.Arch.
- M. Pharm
The application form for Odisha Joint Entrance Exam 2019 would start on January 4th 2019 and the examination date would be mid-week of May.
OJEE Tentative Schedule:
|Date of OJEE Application Form||January 30 - March 27, 2019|
|Admit Card Issue Date||April 20 – 25, 2019|
|OJEE 2019 Exam Date||May 13, 2019|
|Result||1st week of June 2019|
|Commencement of Counselling||Last week of June 2019|
How to Apply?
Candidates can apply for the OJEE as per the below guidelines
- The mode to apply for OJEE is only ‘Online’
- Online application forms can be submitted through the website “www.odishajee.com”
- Information brochure, Syllabus and list of colleges is available on the website “ www.ojee.nic.in”
- Candidates must follow the instructions strictly for filling the Application form
- Instructions of online submission of Application forms are available on Information brochure and on the website.
The OJEE Counselling process will start from 3rd week of June for admission in 1st year to the following courses – Engineering/ Pharmacy/Architecture/Planning/Technology/ Integrated MBA/ MCA and final year master & degree courses in MBA/M.TECH/M.ARCH/M Plan/M.Pharm and second year courses in Engineering/ Technology/Pharmacy/ master’s Degree in computer application.
** Candidates who have successfully qualified in JEE Main can apply for OJEE counselling. To enrol in the counselling process candidates must check their JEE Main Result and OJEE Result, and then proceed with the counselling procedure.
JEE 2019 Exam Pattern:
- Exam Pattern will vary for all the courses in OJEE 2019
- Every question will have four option choices, out of which one is correct.
- Candidates are awarded +4 marks for every correct answer, whereas -1 mark is deducted from the score for every wrong answer.
- No marks are awarded for unanswered questions or questions with multiple responses.
- Questions will be Multiple Choice Questions
- Exam mode will be offline.
OJEE 2019 Admit Card:
- The Board will issue OJEE 2019 Admit Card to all candidates who will register successfully.
- Candidates should submit the copy of the Admit card signed by the invigilator before leaving examination hall.
- The Admit Card will be available on the official website of OJEE till April 25.
- Candidates should reach Exam center at least 30 minutes before the commencement of examination.
Steps to download OJEE 2019 Admit Card:
- Open the official website of Odisha Joint Entrance Exam on the internet
- Click on the link ‘OJEE 2019 Admit Card’
- Enter your Application Number and Date of Birth then click on submit
- OJEE Hall Ticket will be available
- Candidates shall download and print it for their record