WITH RESULTS for IIT-JEE 2011 scheduled to come out any time now, the counselling schedule brochure and an information brochure have been released by the IIT's. Both of them can be downloaded directly from the links given below.
Registration & payment of counselling fee opens on JEE website: 25th May 2011
Last date of receiving required documents at respective zonal IITs: 10th June 2011
Closure of online choice filling: 17th June 2011
Counselling for preparatory course candidates at zonal IITs: 18th July 2011
Payment of Counselling Fee--
A non-refundable counselling fee of Rs. 1000/- needs to be paid by all candidates.
Documents to be sent to Zonal IIT's--
All candidates must send the following documents through SPEED POST so as to reach the JEE chairman of the Zonal IIT (the IIT from which the candidate received the Admit card) on or before 17:00 hrs on June 10, 2011.
• Duly filled application form for admission
• Medical Examination Report
• Duly attested photocopy of mark sheet and certificate of passing the qualifying examination.
• In addition to these documents, the candidates belonging to OBC (NCL), SC, ST categories or DS subcategory must provide a duly attested photocopy of the respective category/subcategory certificate issued by the competent authority.
• Candidates who are foreign nationals should send the attested photocopy of the page in their passport that contains the name, photo and nationality.
Download Respective brochures--