Netaji Subhash Institute of Technology, New-Delhi has started the registration process for B.E. 2012 batch. The counseling process (first round of locking and results) has been completed now and now students can fill their choices online from June 26 to June 30.
NSIT admission counseling for 2012 batch will be based on AIEEE result. The list of BE courses offered at NSIT are:
- B.E (Bio-Technology
- B.E (Computer Engineering)
- B.E (Electronics and Communication Engineering)
- B.E (Information Technology)
- B.E (Instrumentation and Control Engineering)
- B.E (Manufacturing Processes and Automation Engineering)
The first round of admissions and declaration of online seats allotment will be done from July 3rd 2012 to July 6th by 5pm. Also, second round of admissions will take place from July 10th by 5 pm to July 12th by 5pm.