Netaji Subhash Institute of Technology, New-Delhi has started the registration process for B.E. 2012 batch. The counseling process (first round of locking and results) has been completed now and now students can fill their choices online from June 26 to June 30.
NSIT admission counseling for 2012 batch will be based on AIEEE result. The list of BE courses offered at NSIT are:
- B.E (Bio-Technology
- B.E (Computer Engineering)
- B.E (Electronics and Communication Engineering)
- B.E (Information Technology)
- B.E (Instrumentation and Control Engineering)
- B.E (Manufacturing Processes and Automation Engineering)