What are the documents that one needs to get a “Carte de Séjour” or the Temporary Resident card in France?
- A valid passport (original and 2 photocopies of the first two and last two pages)
- Valid visa
- Certified Proof of academic records (originals and photocopies)
- Certified proof of address in France (gas or electricity bill, or university Hostel’s letter, or if you are staying in someone’s house then a letter from that person and proof of his electricity or gas bill in original as well as resident’s card or identity card of that person)
- Financial proof, that is 430 euros per month of living expenses
- Birth Certificate
- 3 recent black and white photos (of size 3.5cm x 4.5cm) 8.One self addressed and stamped envelope