Matrix College Admission Requirements for May 2020 Intake
If you are going to admission in Matrix College so here are requirement to take admission in the college.
- Minimum 55% in core subjects in their recent previous education.
- Maximum 8 backlogs in four years of bachelor’s education.
- Maximum 8 backlogs in Three years of bachelor’s education.
- Maximum 4 backlogs in Two years of higher secondary education.
- Gap in Studies:
- Applicants may be accepted with maximum of two years gap.
- 18 – 26 years preferred.
- English Language Proficiency:
- For CST 1 Year, GSCM 1 Year & CET 2Year Programs:
- Overall 6.0 bands and above with nothing less than 6.0 band in any individual module.
- Overall 6.5 bands and above with nothing less than 5.5 band in any one individual module.
- For GSCM 2 Year & CST 2 Year Programs:
- Overall 6.0 bands and above with nothing less than 5.5 band in any one individual module.
- Work Experience:
- Applicants must demonstrate relevant employment experience with employee reference
- Letter if the gap in studies is more than a year.
- Tuition and other fees:
Payment of 1-year complete tuition fee to obtain Letter of Acceptance.
- 1 Year - $ 13,890.00
- 2 Years - $ 25,280.00
- Last date for admissions (Subject to availability):
JAN 2020 Session
- Pre admissions: Feb 17th, 2020. Admissions: Feb 21st, 2020.
- Documents Required:
- International student application form, Professional Services contract form and refund
- Policy signed by student.
- Passport bio data and last page.
- 10th and 12th mark sheets
- Semester wise mark sheets, Degree certificate and backlog summary (if any) IELTS score report
- Employment reference letter (if applicable) along with the latest 3 months bank statement / pay slips or previous year income tax return.
10. Programs, Academic Eligibility & Segment
- Global Supply Chain Management - Duration 2 Years
Grade 12 in MPC, MEC, CEC or Grade 10 + 3 years Diploma in Accounting, Finance related.
- Computer Science Technology – Duration 2 years Grade 12 in MPC, MEC or Grade 10 + 3 years Diploma in CST or IT
- Global Supply Chain Management – Duration 1 Year
Bachelors i.e. B. Com, BBA, M. Com, MBA (Finance)
- Civil Engineering Technology – Duration 2 years
Bachelor’s in civil or Grade 10 + 3 years Diploma in Civil or Grade 12 + 2 or 3 years Diploma in Civil, Diploma or Bachelor’s degree in Architecture
- Computer Science Technology – Duration 1 year
Bachelor’s i.e. B Com (computers), BCA, MCA, B.Sc (Computers/IT) , B Tech (CSE), B Tech (IT), Grade 12 + 2- or 3-years Diploma in CSE or IT and B Tech (ECE) – If they have valid work experience in IT profession)