Organising College Name: IT BHU, Varanasi, Uttar Pradesh
Festival Type: Technical Fest
Prastuti 2012 Dates: 20th-22nd January 2012
Prastuti 2012 Details: The Department of Electrical Engineering, Institute Of Technology – Banaras Hindu University, is proud to announce PRASTUTI’12, an all India Students’ Paper Presentation Contest organized by the Electrical Engineering Society of Department of Electrical Engineering, IT-BHU from January 20th -22th, 2012. PRASTUTI provides a platform to inculcate in the students a culture of research, thinking and presenting ideas and technologies in a professional manner.
This year PRASTUTI promises to be bigger and better, set to encompass a wider array of exciting innovative events and reach new heights of technological revelation..
Major Events at Prastuti 2012: There are many exciting events scheduled for this edition of Prastuti–
1. All India Paper Presentation Contest: The All India Paper Presentation Contest, “Prastuti ‘12”, gives you an opportunity to develop unique solution to real world problems by applying the capabilities of science and technology and present it in the form of research papers. It provides you with a platform to compete with profound researchers from all over the nation. Papers are invited in the following categories:-
- Electrical Engineering
- Electronics Engineering
- Computer Science and Engineering
2. INDUSTRY DEFINED PROBLEMS – Challenges Straight From the Industry: An event to collaborate our academic brilliance to real life Industrial problem; a platform to put our imagination at work; a challenge to innovate and find solutions. Forming a link between academia and industry, this event touches almost every aspect of engineering study- from depth of scientific thought to feasibility of our solution. The problem statement would be modelled on a current industry trend and the participants are expected to provide comprehensive executable solutions.
3. Simulation: No scientific project goes to field without passing the Simulation Tests-whether it’s launch of a missile or the setup of oil refineries. The ever increasing sophistication of industrial processes has entailed greater focus on the detailed simulation using various dedicated software tools.
Prastuti 2012 provides a platform to the budding technologists to prove their mettle in simulation and the design of innovative solution to real-life industrial problem using simulation softwares like MATLAB (SIMULINK), ANSYS, PSPICE etc.
4. Envisage: “Present your ideas with a talk”
[stextbox id=”info” defcaption=”true”]
Contact the organisors: Mohammad Adnan | +91-9451586436