Event Name: Android for Engineers Organisers
FaaDoOEngineers.com @ NIT Rourkela (NITRUTSAV 2012) Event Type: Mobile App Development Event Start Date: 4th Feb 2012 Event End Date: 5th Feb 2012 Event Info Attendees will learn how to develop applications for the Android OS from Google
Android Training Outline
- All students will learn to:-Work with the basics of Android and understand the role of Java in its applications
- Test and debug Android applications
- Create interactive Android user interfaces
- Handle gestures
- Store and retrieve data
- Use location services and maps
- Add graphics, audio and video to Android applications
- Integrate search into applications
- Publish apps to the App Marketplace
- Integrate applications with RESTful services
- Integrate the C2DM (Cloud to Device Messaging) service into applications
- Build web applications
- Implement Android development best practices
Android Training Outline
- Android SDK
- Unit Testing and Debugging
- Android User Interface
- Handling Events
- Handling Gestures
- Storing and Retrieving Data
- Content Providers
- Location Services and Maps
- Search Dialog usage
- Graphics, Audio and Video
- App Widgets
- App Marketplace
- Accessing RESTful Services
- Writing Apps that use C2DM
- Web Applications
- Best Practices
Map: [google-map-v3 width=”400″ height=”300″ zoom=”14″ maptype=”ROADMAP” mapalign=”center” addresscontent=”NIT,Rourkela” showmarker=”true” animation=”DROP” maptypecontrol=”true” pancontrol=”true” zoomcontrol=”true” scalecontrol=”true” streetviewcontrol=”true” bubbleautopan=”false” markerdirections=”true” showbike=”false” showtraffic=”false” showpanoramio=”false”]
Contact Name: Ankit Anand Mobile Number: 8895637758 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Website: www.fests.faadooengineers.com Registration Link: NA Facebook Fan Page: NA Fest Submitted by: NA
- FaaDoOEngineers.com (FE) will conduct a 2-day (16 hours) workshop on the topic “Android for Engineers” during NITRUTSAV on 4th-5th Feb. 2012.
- FE will provide complete study material, CDs & stationary to all the participants.
- FE will provide participation certificates to all the attendees.
- FE will provide winner’s certificates & prizes to selected candidates who showcase excellence during the contests conducted in course of the workshop.
- FE will provide all the required software(s), and also assist in installing them on all the computers.
- FE will also send across all the marketing and promotional material(s) like workshop posters etc. which will be put up across the college campus.