Fest Name: Texhibit – The Annual Technical Paper Presentation Organising College Name: Delhi Technological University, Delhi Fest Type: Annual Technical Paper Presentation Important Dates Full Paper Submission – February 15,2012
Notification Of Acceptance – February 21,2012
Final Presentation – February 24,2012
Registration Fee Rs200/- for a team (only for shortlisted teams) Fest Info: Think.. Express.. Let the innovation happen. Share your intellect and let the world be a better place. An ideal platform for putting forth state-of-the-art ideas befor experts and corporate conglomerates.
The event will bring together leading researchers, engineers and scientists in the domain of interest.
Map: [google-map-v3 width=”400″ height=”300″ zoom=”14″ maptype=”ROADMAP” mapalign=”center” addresscontent=”DTU Delhi” showmarker=”true” animation=”DROP” maptypecontrol=”true” pancontrol=”true” zoomcontrol=”true” scalecontrol=”true” streetviewcontrol=”true” bubbleautopan=”false” markerdirections=”true” showbike=”false” showtraffic=”false” showpanoramio=”false”]
Call for Papers
- Embedded System
- Communication and Wireless Systems
- Photonic Technologies
- Nanomaterials and nanotechnology
- Biomaterials, bio-nanomaterials, biopolymers
- Polymers, polymer composites, polymer for electronics and energy technology
- Organic and dye photovoltaic
- Environmental effect of materials
- Sensors and Sensor Networks
- Quantum information and cryptography
- Solid-state laser and other lasers, and laser materials
- Semiconductor Devices
- Image and Vision Computing
1. All the papers must be submitted in IEEE format (.pdf or .doc) only and maximum of 10 pages.
2. Each paper can have maximum of four authors.
3. Only undergraduate students and students pursuing dual degree or 5 years integrated courses (bachelors + masters) are allowed to participate.
4. Please ensure that your name, e-mail id, contact no and college details are mentioned in the paper.
5. Mail your papers to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject in the mail as PAPER PRESENTATION.
The teams short listed by the review committee will be invited to present their papers during AURORA2.0 technical fest . For outside Delhi participants, accommodation will be provided.
Atleast one student author must register for the selected paper.
Contact Name: Divyesh Batra Mobile Number: 9953553255 Email: email@example.com Website: http://www.aurora.depth.co.in Registration Link: NA Fest Submitted by: Divyesh Batra