Fest Name: Bharatham 2012 Organising College Name: Federal Institute Of Science And Technology, Kochi Fest Type: Cultural Event Fest Start Date: 16 Feb 2012 Fest End Date: 18 Feb 2012 Fest Info: February, Spring is in the air and a festive season sets into the atmosphere… FISAT has elevated its level of activity and decided to play host to the mega event of the year. The event where artists and creators come together and construct wonders that make impressions on the world around them. We provide the opportunity to experience the one-of-a-kind cultural festival – the one and only BHARATHAM.
Come and witness Kerala’s No.1 inter college arts festival taking place at FISAT from February 16th to 18th.
Its not worth missing the blue-moon.
Map: [google-map-v3 width=”400″ height=”300″ zoom=”14″ maptype=”ROADMAP” mapalign=”center” addresscontent=”Federal Institute Of Science And Technology, Kochi” showmarker=”true” animation=”DROP” maptypecontrol=”true” pancontrol=”true” zoomcontrol=”true” scalecontrol=”true” streetviewcontrol=”true” bubbleautopan=”false” markerdirections=”true” showbike=”false” showtraffic=”false” showpanoramio=”false”]
Many interesting events are scheduled for this edition of Bharatham 2012
Counter Strike 1.6
Counter Strike Rules
- Game Version : Counter Strike 1.6
- Players per team : 5 Members(Inter-College Teams Are Allowed)
- It will be a knock-out tournament.
- Maps played : de_dust2,de_inferno,de_nuke,de_train,de_tuscan
- Qualifying Rounds – 8 rounds as Terrorists and 8 rounds as Counter-Terrorists
- Semi and Finals – 15 rounds as Terrorists and 15 rounds as Counter-Terrorists
- Incase of a tie,6 more rounds are played.3 as Terrorists and 3 as Counter-Terrorists
- ($10,000 starting money)
- Round Time : 1 minute and 45 seconds
- There will be an initial Knife Round to decide who plays which team.
- Grenade Amounts: Flashbangs : 2
Grenades : 1
Smoke Grenades : 1
- Semi-automatic snipers are not allowed(Krieg 550 Commando and D3/AU-1)
- Teams with players caught using 16-bit Video mode will have to forfeit
- from the tournament
- Two categories: retro and general.
- Teams registering for CHOREO NITE should first mail a video of their recent practice session or a YOUTUBE
link of their recent dance performance (2-4min) with name of the team leader and other members in the team
to firstname.lastname@example.org before 14th Feb 2012. Based on the video
sent they will be short listed for the main event.
- The judges’ and the organizers’ decisions will be the final decision.
- Minimum of 8 and maximum of 20 members per team.
- Only one team per college can register.
- Teams shortlisted should bring their track 1 hour before the event in a CD or pen drive in .mp3 format.
The battle for the top rock band is here. Mosh pits and crowd surfing.
Guitars, bass, drums and vocals making that perfect blend which resonates
in your head and brings out that rebel inside of you.
- Maximum members allowed per team are eight.
- Each team will be alloted 25 minutes on stage, including setting up
instruments, sound check and performance.
- A standard four-piece drum kit with cymbals and amplifiers will
be provided. Participants must bring their own
instruments themselves (guitars, keyboards, double
pedals, additional cymbals, etc.) and processors.
- Pre-recorded beats/music is not allowed.
- Language is strictly English.
Voice of Bharatham
- Maximum 5 accompanying instruments can be used
- Electronic rhythm pads and composers not allowed
- Electronic guitar tunes and synth keyboard tones not allowed
- Those using keyboards should use only pure piano tones without dual voices
- Accompanying vocals (harmony) are allowed (excluded from no of instruments)
- 20 mins empty to empty including setup and sound check time
- Maximum of 12 participants + 3 for sound settings
- Maximum 20 mins empty to empty
- A standard four-piece drum kit with cymbals will be provided.
- All other instruments to be brought by participants
- Pre recorded music not allowed
Drape, draft or manipulate patterns to create contemporary or retro style.
Apply artistic principles, aesthetics and your own crazy ideas to channel
your creativity and innovation to apparel and accessories.
- All teams can pick a theme of their choice. Theme is compulsory.
- Each team should have minimum 6 participants and maximum 20.
- Each team will be allotted 15 mins overall, 12mins for the presentation
and 3 mins for stage arrangements.
- Fire, water, animals, explosive or fragile items are not allowed on stage.
- Dance movements are not permitted.
- Minimum of 5 participants
- Maximum of 10 participants
- Maximum 12 mins empty to empty
- Judgment will most likely be based on qualities like idea, creativity
of presentation, use of make-up, costume, music and
- Script should be submitted by 13th February
- Solo participation
- English or Malayalam can be used
- Maximum 8 mins
- No dress codes or propsJudgment criteria include
- ability to act
clarity of language
Who’s into making some quick money??
Then grab a screen and place your bets on the best forex pair in the market…
and keep your fingers crossed…because it’s not about how much you trade,
but how carefully you trade…
- Maximum of two members per team.
- A brief training session will be held.
- Each team should then observe the global market and predict the currency
pair that will rise the most two hours from the start.
- Depending on the market on the day of the event, a limited
list of pairs for selection may or may not be provided.
- The first team to answer correctly wins. If no perfect win is registered,
the team that picked the relatively best currency pair will win.
and many more!!!!
Contact Name: Meleppura Arun Mobile Number: 9446302818 Email: email@example.com Website: http://bharatham12.com/enter/main/main.html Registration Link: NA Facebook Fan Page: http://www.facebook.com/Bharatham2k12 Fest Submitted by: Nithish R