Fest Name: SYNERGIA 2012 Organising College Name: MIT Centre Manipal Fest Type: Tech Fest & Managements fest Fest Start Date: 10 Feb 2012 Fest End Date: 12 Feb 2012 Fest Info: A National Level Renewable Energy Technical Fest Map: [google-map-v3 width=”400″ height=”300″ zoom=”14″ maptype=”ROADMAP” mapalign=”center” addresscontent=”manipal” showmarker=”true” animation=”DROP” maptypecontrol=”true” pancontrol=”true” zoomcontrol=”true” scalecontrol=”true” streetviewcontrol=”true” bubbleautopan=”false” markerdirections=”true” showbike=”false” showtraffic=”false” showpanoramio=”false”]
Many interesting events are scheduled for this edition of synergia 2012
1)Breathing Building :
King for a day, plan for the future. The event basically gives the participants an opportunity to design a green building,but as opportunities dnt cme by easily,to qualify for the second round of actually plannig of a green building the participants need to go thru an auction and accumulate the reqd no of carbon credits in the auction.
team of max 3 members(entry fee 50/- per participant)
Event Heads :
Ankit Gundecha 9535270487 Rahil Baig 7259588842
All innovation begins with creative ideas,refine innovation as the successful implementation of creative ideas. This is the platform that EUREKA provides you to present your outlook, express your views and let your idea shine in your voice. This is your chance to be a part in changing the world. You are invited to present your views in the form of an innovative technical paper on any of the following lines:
1. Energy Management System
2. Green Architecture
3. Green Computing
4. Solar Energy Technologies
5. Bio-medical Waste management
6. Technology to help BPL population
7. Green transportation
8. Alternative clean energy
9. Green Nanotechnology
10. Renewable energy based power plant
Papers on topics other than those mentioned are also welcome, but they should come under the purview of “Green Energy”. Rules and Regulations • A maximum of 3 members per team.
• The last date for abstract submission is 5th feb
• Abstracts are to be sent to email@example.com
• Selection to Phase II will be on the basis of abstract.
• Results of Phase I will be announced on 8th feb (MEMBER:RS150(MIN 2 PER TEAM should b AUC member);NON-MEMBER:rs.200 per team if selected to PHASE II)
• A team will get a maximum of 10 min for presentation and 3 min for questions.
• Paper will be judged on various parameters like originality, concept, feasibility, limitations etc. The parameters above are just for reference; howsoever the decision of the judges shall be final in this regard and shall not be disclosed in any case.
• Decision of the event head and the judges shall be treated as final and binding on all matters and cannot be contested.
PHASE I – ABSTRACT SUBMISSION ROUND:
Abstract should be in two pages:-
(a)First page: Name, email id, contact no., Branch, Year, College.
(b)Second page: Abstract of the paper in approximately 500 words.
PHASE II – FULL PAPER SUBMISSION:
In this phase the participants selected are required to submit three hardcopies of the full report in IEEE on the day of the event. This submitted paper should be presented in front of the jury during the main event. Sample IEEE Paper given here: http://www.ieee.org/portal/cms_docs/pubs/confpubcenter/pdfs/samplems.pdf
Event Heads :
Apekshith S P (+919986918450), Manzoor (+918095129698)
3)Tour de circuit :
The event promises to be a mixture of great fun and technical skills. The event has a treasure hunt whose result will not only depend on how much u knw the place around u but also ur technical knowledge.Rules to be told on spot.(max 3 members per team,NON –MEMBERS:rs.200 per team MEMBERS:rs.150 per team(min 2 per team should b AUC member))
Event Heads :
Rudrarth – 7795026518, Dheemanth- 9035039432
Gone are the days, when the only business of the business, was to do business. Successful business ventures are increasingly looking to incorporate a welfare dimension to their mainstream operations: not through socialwork, but through socio-eco-preneurship. If you feel that you too can think along the lines of successful modern business-houses, here’s your chance.
Come forward with your Green Business Proposals or B-Plans on any Socially Relevant Topic and change the way people work!
Rules and Regulations:
• Executive summary to be submitted by 5th feb 2012 2012 24:00 hrs at – firstname.lastname@example.org
• A team of maximum 5 members
• The teams will short listed on the basis of the executive summary.(the results will be announced on 8th feb,NON-MEMBERrs.200,MEMBER:RS.150(min 3 per team should b AUC member) per team if selected)
• The executive summary should not be more than 3 pages.
• The format in which the executive summary is to be submitted is given below.
• Three hardcopies of the full report in IEEE Format should be submitted on the day of the event.
• The final presentation should be of 10+2 mins.
• The decision of the judges shall be final.
Executive Summary Format
The executive format ought to include all the details given below in that particular order. Writing the executive summary format this way looks a lot more logical to the reader and hence is also easy to understand.
The introduction includes the name of the business and in brief the activities it has to carry out. If you’re writing an executive summary for an existing company, list out its best known, best reviewed products, the awards the company has won and a bit about the history of the company.
The next thing you need to include in your executive summary format is what you intend to sell. Whether it is a product or a service that you’re looking to sell in the market, you need to justify in your executive summary why you think this product will do well, and what makes you think that a relatively new product will be able to beat out its competitors.
This section will tell the reader of the executive summary just who the products/services are targeted at. The explanation also needs to be given as to why the businessman feels that this is the correct targeted market for his offering and how he intends to make it a hit with his targeted group.
The Ex Factor:
Why will someone buy your product? What does your product have that similar products of other companies don’t? What makes you think that you’re product will survive the competition given to it by the existing players? In short, what’s your ‘ex’ factor?
Goals and Objectives:
The goals and objectives lay down the short and long term expectations of this business plan. This part of the format of an executive summary lays down the revenues you expect through the sale of these products/services in the short term and the long term.
Is there anyone else who is with you on this project? The lender would also like to know who else is on your team and their exact functions. So at the end of the executive summary format, you need to write down the names of all those senior management personnel attached to this project
Contact Name: Eshwarya Agarwal Mobile Number: 8088557399 Email: email@example.com Website: http://www.insightmit.com/synergia/ Registration Link: NA Facebook Fan Page: NA Fest Submitted by: NA