Fest Name: TECHNOMANIA 2012 Organising College Name: IEEE-CRCE BANDRA Fest Type: project and paper presentation competition Fest Start Date: 30 March 2012 Fest End Date: 31 March 2012 Fest Info: Technomania, is a two day project and paper presentation competition every year in the month of March. TECHNOMANIA 2012 is scheduled on March 30 & 31, 2012. Also as we step into the fourth year of Technomania we will be introducing a quiz too.This event will provide the students an opportunity to demonstrate technical, analytical, imaginative and innovative aspects of their personality.
We at IEEE-CRCE believe that the idea of a Tech-Fest is to allow students from across India to share their ideas on different technologies that will make a better tomorrow and to enhance each other’s knowledge on a fertile platform where ideas can grow and get transformed into well engineered creations. We aid this view by organising Technomania.
Our institute takes pride of more than 25 years of existence, being the cream of Engineering Colleges and has been ranked among the top ten private engineering colleges in India by ‘Electronics For You’ magazine.
Map: [google-map-v3 width=”400″ height=”300″ zoom=”14″ maptype=”ROADMAP” mapalign=”center” addresscontent=”Mumbai” showmarker=”true” animation=”DROP” maptypecontrol=”true” pancontrol=”true” zoomcontrol=”true” scalecontrol=”true” streetviewcontrol=”true” bubbleautopan=”false” markerdirections=”true” showbike=”false” showtraffic=”false” showpanoramio=”false”]
Many interesting events are scheduled for this edition of Technomania 2012
Sample areas include, but are certainly not limited to the following:
VLSI and Embedded Systems
Digital Signal and Image Processing
Bio–Signal Processing and Instrumentation
Renewable Energy Systems
Computer Graphics and Multimedia
Gaming and mobile Entertainment
Heating and cooling systems
INSTRUCTIONS TO CANDIDATES
- Project entry should be a model in working condition
- Abstract of the project/tpp concept, in not more than 250 words, has to be sent along with the registration form.
- Circuit diagram is necessary along with abstract of the project.
- The manuscript must follow IEEE double column format with single spaced 10-point font in the text.
- The maximum manuscript length is five, A4 pages.
- Maximum 12 minutes are allowed for TPP.
- In case of any discrepancies the decisions taken by the judges and organizing committee will be final and binding.
- Short-listed entries will be intimated by phone/email.
- Organizing committee will provide basic equipments for the demonstration.
- Participants need to carry their college I-cards on the event day.
HOW TO APPLY
Participants are requested to send a request for participation in the form of an email to email@example.com. The form must be completed and e-mailed in all due respects and submitted along with abstract of project/paper.
For any other queries, contact the organizing committee.
- LAST DATE FOR REGISTRATION : 24th FEBRUARY 2012
- SUBMISSION OF FULL LENGTH PAPER : 25th FEBRUARY 2012
- LAST DATE FOR PROJECT SYNOPSIS : 25th FEBRUARY 2012
- NOTIFICATION OF ACCEPTANCE: 3rd MARCH 2012
- DEMONSTRATION OF WORKING PROJECT: 30th MARCH 2012
- TECHNICAL PAPER PRESENTATION WILL BE HELD ON 31st MARCH 2012
All students of Second/Third/Final year of engineering college or from Final year of Diploma are eligible to participate.
Technical Paper (maximum 3 students per team):Rs. 400 per team.
Project (maximum 4 students per tem): Rs. 500 per team.
IEEE member groups will be given Rs. 100 concession provided all members in the group are IEEE members.
Only selected papers/topics will need to register.
The registration fees should be in the form of DD and last date for acceptance of the DD is 7 MARCH 2012 in favour of ‘Fr. C.R. college of engineering’.
All qualified participants will be awarded with
Contact Name: NIKHIL PHALAK Mobile Number: 8976898360 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Website: NA Registration Link: NA Facebook Fan Page: NA Fest Submitted by: NIKHIL PHALAK