Event Name: Animation & Flash for Engineers Workshop Organising College Name: Galgotia University Gaziabad Event Type: Workshop Event Start Date: 24th March 2012 Event End Date: 25th March 2012 Animation & Flash Workshop • Introduction to Adobe Photoshop (including History)• Types of Images• Color Coding• Importing & Exporting Image• Layer Concept• Photoshop Tools –I
• Photoshop Tools -II
• Introduction to Flash (including History)
• Play some Examples
• Stage and Timeline
• Tools and Drawing
• Photoshop Filters
• Library and Symbols
• Properties panel
• Creating Simple Flash Animations
• Some Example to do it yourself
• Advance Flash Animations and Effects.
• Show some Flashly animated websites
• Flash Action Script 2.0(Including examples over it )
• Flash Action Script 3.0 (Including examples over it )
• Will provide some Idea that how can them design site and also guide them that in which direction they should go for being a good animator.
• Show some flash animation examples that we will create next day.Map:[google-map-v3 width=”400″ height=”300″ zoom=”14″ maptype=”ROADMAP” mapalign=”center” addresscontent=”NIT Jamshedpur” showmarker=”true” animation=”DROP” maptypecontrol=”true” pancontrol=”true” zoomcontrol=”true” scalecontrol=”true” streetviewcontrol=”true” bubbleautopan=”false” markerdirections=”true” showbike=”false” showtraffic=”false” showpanoramio=”false”]
Contact Name: Abhimanyu Gupta Mobile Number: 8447630405 Email: email@example.com Website: NA Registration Link: NA Facebook Fan Page: NA Event Submitted by: NA
FaaDoOEngineers.com (FE) will conduct a 2-day (16 hours) workshop on the topic “Animation & Flash for Engineers” on 24th – 25th March 2012
FE will provide complete study material, CDs & stationary to all the participants.
FE will provide participation certificates to all the attendees.
FE will provide winner’s certificates & prizes to selected candidates who showcase excellence during the contests conducted in course of the workshop.
FE will provide all the required software(s), and also assist in installing them on all the computers.
FE will also send across all the marketing and promotional material(s) like workshop posters etc. which will be put up across the college campus.