Fest Name: Spandan 2012 Organising College Name: New Delhi Institute of Management, New Delhi Fest Type: Cult-Management Fest Fest Start Date: 2nd April 2012 Fest End Date: 4th April 2012 Fest Info: New Delhi Institute of Management was established in 1996 with a view to impart the best in business education. Since inception, through its commitment to Excellence and to raise its standard of education, it has acquired a name for itself. Today, it has emerged as one of the premier Business Schools in the country.The institute is committed to impart the highest quality of education and exposure to help develop the next generation of business leaders with global outlook and capability of adapting to changing requirements.
By introducing new specialization areas and adopting innovative pedagogic approach the institute has been constantly working to develop professionals who are committed to their personal and professional endeavors and have the vision, courage and dedication to initiate and manage change.
Map: [google-map-v3 width=”400″ height=”300″ zoom=”14″ maptype=”ROADMAP” mapalign=”center” addresscontent=”New Delhi Institute of Management, New Delhi” showmarker=”true” animation=”DROP” maptypecontrol=”true” pancontrol=”true” zoomcontrol=”true” scalecontrol=”true” streetviewcontrol=”true” bubbleautopan=”false” markerdirections=”true” showbike=”false” showtraffic=”false” showpanoramio=”false”]
Many interesting events are scheduled for this edition of Spandan 2012
Cult-Management Fest :
B Plan, Case Challenge, Call For Arms, Band Show, Strreet Play And Much More
- The number of team members must not exceed 2.
- A college/institute can send maximum of 2 teams to participate in the competition
- The competition is open only to post graduate management students.
- An executive summary should be prepared by the team to give a brief idea of the plan and how you plan to go about it.
- The summary must not exceed 1500 words.
- The summary should be mailed to [email protected][email protected] with the subject as Business plan – Topic of the B-Plan, should be mentioned in the subject.
- The idea should be original and the data, if used from other sources must be referenced.
- Last date of submission – 30th March 2012
- Declaration of results of first round-31st March 2012
- 10 teams would be selected for final round which will be held at NDIM Campus.
Final Round :
The Teams selected for the final round should prepare a power-point presentation containing the topics mentioned below:
- Introduction of plan
- Market analysis
- Operation plan
- Financial projections
- Risk analysis
- Implementation schedule
- Marketing Guru- A business plan for best marketing strategy.
- Innovation- Out of the box thinking combined with practical concerns.
- Environmental Issues- A business plan to tackle several eco problems.
- Management- A business plan to effectively manage a company .
12 minutes will be provided to the team to explain their ideas to the judges and opponents. Marks will be deducted for exceeding the time limit. An interjection round of 2 minutes will follow. No cross-questioning would be allowed. The teams would be judged on the basis of originality, feasibility, presentation, applicability and financial gains.
Contact Name: NA Mobile Number: 9953628981 Email: [email protected] Website: www.ndimdelhi.org Registration Link: NA Fest Submitted by: NA
- Avalanche 2012 Technical Fest Gogte Institute of Technology, Belgaum, Karnataka 20th – 21st April 2012
- Ayaan 2012 Cult-Fest College of Engineering Roorkee, Roorkee, Uttarakhand 20th – 23rd April 2012