Event Name: ICAMT 2012 Organising College Name: Chennai Institute of Technology, Chennai Type: Conferences Event Start Date: 15th June 2012 Event End Date: 17th June 2012 Event Info: Manufacturing is and will remain as one of the principle means through which wealth is created. The emergence of new manufacturing technologies, spurred by competition, will lead to exceptional innovative and new products and processes. It is thus essential that the manufacturing industry be prepared to implement advanced manufacturing methods in time. Map: [google-map-v3 width=”400″ height=”300″ zoom=”14″ maptype=”ROADMAP” mapalign=”center” addresscontent=”Chennai Institute of Technology, Chennai” showmarker=”true” animation=”DROP” maptypecontrol=”true” pancontrol=”true” zoomcontrol=”true” scalecontrol=”true” streetviewcontrol=”true” bubbleautopan=”false” markerdirections=”true” showbike=”false” showtraffic=”false” showpanoramio=”false”]
Original Research papers are invited for submission, but not limited to the following areas
Conferences Topics :
Guidelines Author :
- Materials: Metals, Plastics, Ceramics, composites, Glass, adhesives, polymers, biopolymers, Nano materials, Material structure and properties, advanced materials and selection of materials.
- Material Processing: Metal Casting, forming, shaping, forging, Extrusion, Drawing, sheet metal Forming, fusion welding, solid state welding, Strip cast welding, brazing, soldering, adhesive bonding, mechanical fastening, Processing of powder metals & super conductors, Surface treatments, surface coatings and cleaning, heat treatment and advanced material processes.
- Manufacturing Process: Conventional manufacturing process, precision manufacturing, High speed machining, Reverse engineering, concurrent engineering, rapid prototyping, Sustainable manufacturing, green Manufacturing, energy efficient manufacturing, fabrication of microelectronic devices.
- Non conventional manufacturing process: Abrasive machining, Grinding, Chemical machining, Electric discharge machining, Laser beam machining, Nano fabrication, Micro machining and economics of advanced machining process.
- Machine Tools: Structures, Drives and controls, Design and development of conventional and non conventional machine tools, Precision and high speed machine tools, Cutting tools, tool coatings, Tooling for production, assembly and disassembly, testing and machine evaluation, Vibrations and machine tools for micro and nano machining.
- Robotics & Automation: CAD/CAM, CAE, CAPP, CNC, FMC, FMS, CIM, RMS, Robotics, AGVs, AS/RS, Mechatronics, low cost automation, sensors, artificial intelligence, expert system & adaptive control.
- Metrology: Ultra precision measurements, Reliability, Linear and angular measurement, laser and advances in metrology, computer aided tolerances and surface finish.
Authors are required to send a soft copy of Abstract and unpublished research work through easy chair online submission or email to email@example.com. The abstract should be limited to Two A4 size pages including text, figures, tables and references. Acceptance of the paper will be communicated to the corresponding author (to be indicated in the paper). Upon acceptance, the authors have to submit the full paper as per the conference format to be given later.
- The final acceptance of the paper for oral presentation, inclusion in the proceedings or poster presentation will be based on peer review. Maximum of 8-10 articles may be published as special issue in the reputed journals.
- Simultaneous submissions(papers already submitted to other conferences/ journals) are not allowed.
- All papers must follow strict standard formatting instructions. Violation of which leads to rejection of the paper.
- Please do not submit plagiarised papers. Strict actions will be taken against the authors of those papers.
Important Dates :
- Last Date for Abstract Submission: 10 January 2012
- Notification of Acceptance: 10 February 2012
- Final Paper Submission Date: 10 March 2012
- Registration without late fee: 30 April 2012
- Conference Date: 15th – 17th June 2012
Contact Name: NA Mobile Number: +918939917088/90 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Website: http://www.icamt.in Registration Link: http://www.icamt.in Fest Submitted by: NA
How to reach the college :
Chennai Institute of Technology is located in Chennai. This place is well connected through road, rail and airport.
For participants from India:
- Nearest Railway Station: Chennai Central
- From Chennai Central, board a bus from Broadway to Kundrathur
- Nearest Bus Point: CMBT Bus stand
- From CMBT bus stand, board a bus from CMBT to Kundrathur
- Bus route: 88, M88
For participants from Abroad:
Nearest Airport: Chennai International Airport
Transport will be provided from the Airport to the college.