Fest Name: Gravitas 2012 Organising College Name: VIT University, Vellore, Tamilnadu Fest Type: Techno Management Fest Fest Start Date: 14th Sept 2012 Fest End Date: 16th Sept 2012 Fest Info: raVITas, the International Technical and Management fest, from September 14th – 16th, 2012, is the biggest event of its kind ever to hit VIT! Happening at VIT from 14th to 16th of September ’12, we anticipate a massive participation of students and individuals from around the world.The variety and the challenge offered by our events is matched only by the diverse participants who are either thirsty for knowledge or fun-loving or both! Map: [google-map-v3 width=”400″ height=”300″ zoom=”14″ maptype=”ROADMAP” mapalign=”center” addresscontent=”VIT University, Vellore, Tamilnadu” showmarker=”true” animation=”DROP” maptypecontrol=”true” pancontrol=”true” zoomcontrol=”true” scalecontrol=”true” streetviewcontrol=”true” bubbleautopan=”false” markerdirections=”true” showbike=”false” showtraffic=”false” showpanoramio=”false”]
Many interesting events are scheduled for this edition of Techno Management Fest
- Technical Paper presentation
- Bits and Bytes
- Applied Engg.
- graVITas Special
- Premium Events
Contact Name: Shaik Asmath Mobile Number: +91 9944661849 Email: – Website: http://www.vitgravitas.com/ Registration Link: http://www.vitgravitas.com/ Fest Submitted by: NA
1. Online registrations for accommodation are available.
2. Accommodation will be provided on first come first serve basis.
3. Request for individual rooms during allotment and complaints in this regard will not be entertained.
4.After registration, the participant(s) can contact the hospitality team for accommodation.
5. Complimentary breakfast will be provided along with accommodation.
6.Please note that you will have to share the accommodation facility with other participants from other colleges.
7. Safety lockers will be provided for laptops only.
8. Mattresses, blankets & pillows will be provided.
9. Accommodation will be provided from 13thsep ’12, 9:00 am to 17th sep ’12, 12:00 pm.
10.It is compulsory for the participants to bring their college I.D card along with bonafide certificates.
11.Consumption of alcohol, narcotics or smoking or any other indisciplinary action in the University premises will lead to severe action.
12.We are not responsible for any loss of valuables, luggage or any other.