Fest Name: Spring Fest 2013 Organising College Name: IIT Kharagpur Fest Type: Social and Cultural Fest Fest Start Date: 23th January 2013 Fest End Date: 26th January 2013 Fest Info: Spring Fest is the annual Social and Cultural festival of Indian Institute Of Technology, Kharagpur and is the largest of its kind in the country. The fest promises to be “The True Spirit of Youth”. Spring Fest celebrated its golden jubilee in 2009, and the current edition shall be the 54th edition. The last edition of Extravaganza saw a whopping footfall of 23,000 Students from over 250 Colleges all across the country. Map: [google-map-v3 width=”400″ height=”300″ zoom=”14″ maptype=”ROADMAP” mapalign=”center” addresscontent=””showmarker=”true” imation=”DROP” maptypecontrol=”true” pancontrol=”true” zoomcontrol=”true” scalecontrol=”true” streetviewcontrol=”true” showbike=”false” showtraffic=”false” showpanoramio=”false”]
Many interesting events are scheduled for this edition of Tech Fest : Shake a leg
Songs of the Spring
Spring for the Society
Shades of the Spring
Master of the Stage etc….
- Contact Info
How To Reach
1. Take a train to Kharagpur Railway Station, which is one of major railway station of Indian railways.
2. Come out from the station using the EXIT towards Platform‐1
3. Outside (near Platform‐1) Kharagpur Railway Station
a) Take a Taxi/Auto‐rikshaw for IIT.
- App Fest at K L University 2012, K L University, Vijayawada, Andhra Pradesh, Technical Fest
- Prajwalan 2013, Government College of Engineering, Amravati, Maharashtra, Techno Cultural Fest