“Cloud computing is a model for enabling convenient, on-demand network access to a shared pool of configurable computing resources (e.g., networks, servers, storage, applications, and services) that can be rapidly provisioned and released with minimal management effort or service provider interaction.” – National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST).
Cloud Computing Workshop Objectives
Cloud computing as a technology is capturing the imagination of many. This workshop provides a platform for exchanging and enhancing scientific & technological knowledge of experts from R&D, academia and industry in the area of Cloud Computing.
Duration: 2 days (Attendees will learn the basics of Cloud Computing along with a hands-on experience. Each student will get a Cloud Computing Kit & Study Material worth INR 500!)
Cost: INR 1500 per Candidate
- Introduction to Cloud Computing and Virtualization
- Cloud Platforms and Architecture
- Security and Open Standards in Cloud
- Interoperability in Cloud
- Storage Technologies for cloud
- Open source cloud software
- Open Nebula
- Cloud Applications
- Opportunities and Challenges
Trainers: We have a pool of world-class, experienced corporate trainers who conduct the workshops in colleges.
Also, we offer unbeatable sponsorship packages to colleges & fests in which our workshops are conducted!
Liked what you read?? Want to get associated with us?? Want to conduct a workshop at your college??
Get in touch with us:
- Prianca Saraswat (Marketing & Workshop Manager) – Mob: +91-971-600-5045
- Nitika Arora (Marketing & Workshop Executive) – Mob: +91-991-041-9545