Adobe Flash is the leading development tool for creating animated and interactive content for the Web. This workshop teaches attendees the fundamentals of building vector graphics, animations, and interactive content with Adobe Flash.
Flash & Animation Training Prerequisites: No prior experience is presumed
Flash Training Objectives: In this course, attendees will learn how to-
- Import graphics, audio, and video into Flash CS5
- Use the workspace to create Flash Timelines and Movies
- Use drawing tools such as the Deco tool to create graphics
- Use symbols (templates from which multiple objects can be created) and manage the Library where symbols are stored
- Produce animated, interactive content using the Inverse Kinematics and 3D tools
- Create morphing effects and motion quickly and easily using the Flash CS5 Motion Editor and tweening tools
- Work with TLF (Text Layout Framework) for advanced typography and text layout
- Create interactive navigation
Topics to be covered in Adobe Flash & Animation Workshop:
Also, we offer unbeatable sponsorship packages to colleges & fests in which our workshops are conducted!
Liked what you read?? Want to get associated with us?? Want to conduct a workshop at your college??
Get in touch with us:
- Prianca Saraswat (Marketing & Workshop Manager) – Mob: +91-971-600-5045
- Nitika Arora (Marketing & Workshop Executive) – Mob: +91-991-041-9545