About this job
Conduct studies to set up labour, process and equipment standards to improve efficiencies, product cost and improve manufacturing process
2. Development of labour production standards by product costing process, analysis and redesign and performance measurement.
3. Investigate manufacturing process to reduce costs.
4. Optimal utilization of the equipment
5. Support new product launch for process optimization
6. Support Six Sigma projects on productivity improvement projects.
7. Provide problem solving and troubleshooting support to the manufacturing floor.
8. Capacity analysis for the manufacturing facility
9. Reduces and removes non value-added time that is present in the manufacturing process.
10. Participates in the development and implementation of cost and inventory reduction activities.
11. Designs plant floor layout that optimizes production. Must achieve a vision toward plant long-term objectives by coordinating equipment layouts, operational designs and material flows, which impact direct cost elements.
12. Troubleshoots problems with manufacturing processes and provide solutions.
13. Participates in the design and development of new equipment/products to ensure design for manufacturability is a focus.
14. Evaluate and recommend information system needs Salary: As per industery norms INR - As per industery norms INR
Experience years: 0 to 3 Years
How to apply