About this job
1. The DBA should involve both in database maintenance and involve in database development.
2. Implement and maintain database security (create and maintain users and roles, assign privileges)Perform database tuning and performance monitoring.
3. Monitoring the performance and managing parameters to provide fast query responses to front-end users.
4. Perform application tuning and performance monitoring.
5. Considering both back-end organization of data and front-end accessibility for end-users.
6. Installing and testing new versions of the database management system (DBMS)
7. Maintaining data standards, including adherence to the Data Protection Act Salary: As per industery norms INR - As per industery norms INR
Experience years: 0 to 1 Years
How to apply