About this job
1. An experienced SAP EHS Consultant (also known as SAP Environment Health & Safety or EH&S) to join our SAP EH&S team.
2. You will be responsible for the entire SAP EH&S implementation at our customer site and also work with our in-house SAP EHS
3. Development group with custom development projects to fulfill the requirements of our projects.
4. Primary duties involve blueprinting, conducting blueprint workshops at customer site, performing data migration from legacy system, configuring SAP EHS system, building interfaces with third party system, building WWI & report templates, implementation, QA testing and production support to ensure successful SAP go-live. We work with one motto "Customer Success is Our Success" and do whatever it takes to make our customer SAP implementation successful.
5. You must have 3-4 years experience with full life-cycle SAP EH&S implementation.
6. You should have completed at least 2 full SAP EHS implementations. Salary: As per industery norms INR - As per industery norms INR
Experience years: 0 to 2 Years
How to apply