About this job
1. Administrative knowledge of and experience with SharePoint (MOSS 2007).
2. Monitor the SharePoint search service, ensuring it successfully crawls all content and minimizes its impact on production site and file share performance.
3. Maintain SharePoint user security and access control to all documents.
4. Working knowledge of SharePoint Workflow Development using K2 BlackPoint.
5. Develop workflows and sites based on client requirements.
6. Work with section owners to design and maintain content sections.
7. Test and deploy SharePoint content updates.
8. Ability to plan document versioning strategies.
9. Train the trainer on use of SharePoint deployments and its feature set. Salary: As per industery norms INR - As per industery norms INR
Experience years: 0 to 2 Years
How to apply