About this job
Provide insights and recommendation on banking retail domain across al products.Building, maintaining and deepen relationships with key clients.Active participation in meetings with stakeholders to provide them with expert guidance and support.Proactively contact clients on possible opportunities / key trends that support their objectives.
1. To produce and promote the key reporting requirements for one of the Banks strategically important portfolios
2. Identifying and correcting issues within the existing reports produced for the Product team
3. Driving consistency in reports across all divisions of the Bank
4. Work with the product analyst to:
a) refine and enhance reporting to increase the effectiveness and relevance for senior management;
b) assist in providing the business with analytical insights
5. Data extraction, storage & presentation
6. Managing SAS & Tech Admin jobs and activities
7. Working in Marketing & Distribution areas
1. Very good banking domain knowledge on retail and commercial space with high degree of communication and analytical skills.
2. Some exposure in Tech & SAS Admin skills
(UG - Any Graduate - Any Specialization, Graduation Not Required) AND (PG - Any PG Course - Any Specialization, Post Graduation Not Required) AND ( Doctorate - Any Doctorate - Any Specialization, Doctorate Not Required)
Experience years: 4 to 9 yrs.
How to apply