About this job
CampusEAIs CampusIdM group has an immediate opening for a Junior Consultant specializing in Forefront Identity Manager (FIM). This requires knowledge in Microsoft FIM, Active Directory, and other LDAP Directory Services and Microsoft SQL Server. This person will be responsible for implementation and troubleshooting of FIM architectures and solutions within education. The environment may be deployed at customer sites or within the CampusCloud. Knowledge of Oracle based applications, such
as Banner and PeopleSoft is a plus. To be credible, he or she should have current experience in the Windows operating system and related products such as SQL Server and Visual Studio.
Entry level knowledge is required for assisting customers in architecting, planning, testing and deploying
solutions including the following:
- An ability to articulate architectural differences between solution methods and the challenges
and approaches to integrating solutions built on different platforms including a working
knowledge of different frameworks that may be used by our customers.
- Demonstrated consulting skills
- Deployment experience in complex heterogeneous environments is a plus
- Knowledge of the Windows platform and its components, including Windows Server 2008/R2 and
Windows XP/Vista/7, along with IIS, Certificate Services, Clustering, and File & Print services.
- Knowledge of the Microsoft directory services technology stack, including Active Directory
Domain Services and Active Directory Lightweight Directory Services, along with a working
knowledge of competitive technologies.
- Knowledge in identity management technologies, such as ILM 2007 and FIM 2010.
The successful candidate must have strong technical communication skills (oral and written). He or she
must possess the ability to clearly communicate throughout the organization along with excellent problem
solving skills, strong customer service orientation, and the ability to serve as part of team. The successful
candidate will have demonstrated technical competence with Active Directory and Exchange, Windows
Server experience, and a ideally a good .Net programming background. Good working knowledge of
these technical areas: Directory Services, Networking - Microsoft Active Directory; PKI, automated
management and scripting, Active Directory Security, Internet Authentication Service (IAS), Remote
Access, Active Directory Application Mode, Proxy Services, ISA server, Web Services and Network
Access Protection. Also required are strong technical writing skills and the ability to effectively
communicate with customer managers and executives on technical and business issues. Strong
organizational, time management, project management and negotiation skills are necessary.
The successful candidate will have a BS/BA degree or equivalent work experience combined with a
minimum of 6 years relevant work experience including expertise in directory services, operating system,
security, and identity management as well as infrastructure deployment and/or distributed system
1. Daily development and maintenance on Identity Management projects.
2. Track project activities and schedules using ConnectWise
3. Implement short- and long-range departmental goals, objectives, policies, and operating
4. Other duties as assigned.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILL REQUIREMENTS
1. Work requires professional written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills. Ability to
motivate teams to produce quality materials within tight timeframes and simultaneously manage
several projects. Ability to participate in and facilitate group meetings.
2. Ability to use project tracking and management software such as ConnectWise and Microsoft
3. Experience in using presentation tools like PowerPoint, as well as Microsoft Word
4. Strong understanding of the Forefront Identity Manager and other Identity Management platforms.
5. Working knowledge of Microsoft Active Directory, SQL Server and Visual Studio
6. Excellent oral and written communication skills including the ability to formulate issues and
recommendations clearly and communicate them plainly and directly with stakeholders.
7. Good organization skills and organizational agility.
8. Ability to work effectively under a deadline and in a multiple demand environment required.
9. Candidates must have a customer service attitude, ability to successfully influence others, strong
time management skills, and be a results driven self-starter.
Best in the Industry
IT Software, Software Services
Programming & Design
FIM 2010, ILM 2007, LDAP, Forefront Identity