About this job
1. Provide technical green building consulting services and analysis to support LEED/GRIHA and other green building projects;
2. Take management responsibility from start to finish for projects
3. Performing assessments, help project sites/corporates to identify and implement the most cost-effective and environmentally-responsible green building strategies;
4. Sound understanding of Green Building Compliances.
(i. Registration, ii. Submission of documentation, iii. Preliminary evaluation by ADaRSH / IGBC / USGBC Technical team, iv. Evaluation by panel of experts, v. Preliminary rating with comments sent to project team, vi. Final submission of documents, vii. Final evaluation by panel of experts, viii. Approval of rating by advisory committee, ix. Award of rating).
5. Performing & understanding of Energy / Day lighting analysis
6. Implementation the solutions in design and assisting the client to implement at site.
7. Responsible for overseeing and providing technical support on green building issues to the client/developer/architect.
Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Construction, Engineering, Cement, Metals
Architecture, Interior Design
LEED & GRIHA consultant Energy Analyst Energy Simulation expert using software tools such as IES, Ecotect, Equest, Energy Plus, Design Builder, DOE Delighting Analysis using software tools such as Ecotect, IES, Radiance etc. LEED&GRIHA documentation
(UG - B.Tech/B.E. - Any Specialization, Civil, Electrical, Mechanical, B.Sc - Any Specialization, Environmental science) OR (PG - M.Sc - Any Specialization, Environmental science) AND ( Doctorate - Any Doctorate - Any Specialization, Doctorate Not Required)
Experience years: 3 to 6 yrs
How to apply
Sunil Nayyar Consultants Pvt Ltd
206, 206A, 305A, 305B Time Centre, DLF Golf Course Road, Sector-54, GURGAON,Haryana,India 122002