About this job
1. Day to Day to Accounts monitoring vis -a- vis Budget Allocations
- Analyze variances and resolves queries pertaining to the reports prepared
- Necessary coordination with Bank on various payment, receipts, bank guarantees, working capital requirments etc.
- Bank reconciliation & aging
- Inter company transactions
- Aging of payables and receivables
- Aging for vendor down payments"
3. Monitor & approve intercompany fund transfers
- Ensure there are no violations of company and income tax act"
4. Oversee finalization of statutory accounts
- Ensure smooth flow of audit processes
- Ensure filing of income tax and wealth tax returns on time
- Ensure competition of tax audit and filing of tax audit returns"
5. Ensure completition of income tax assessment
- Review income tax assessment submission prepared by the accounts team
- Attend all income tax hearings and complete the final submission for income tax assessment
- Examine and review financial statements to ensure compliance with standards and regulations"
6. Review and sign off on Tax Liability computation
- Sign off on quarterly advance tax liability
- Sign off on quarterly FBT liability"
7. Review various site accounts & prepare an MIS at HO Level
- monitoring the various site accounts spread across Rajasthan, Goa & other locations spread across
8. Perform the role of a people manager for the accounts team
- Manage and support recruitment, set KRA's for direct reports, monitor overall department KRA's, conduct performance appraisal
- Oversee staff deployment and drive motivation levels of the team, monitor staff welfare and facilitate complaint resolution, manage efficiency levels and drive timely delivery of all operational targets"
9. Develop and maintain systems for prompt and accurate collection of financial and accounting information
Ensure smooth functioning of day to day accounting processes
"Ensure appropriate payments in line with stages of project approval
10. Oversee preparation and maintenance of vendor payment history"
Ensure timely payments of all statutory dues like TDS, etc
"Guide team on appropriate treatment of transactions
- Guide team on appropriate treatment for amount paid and received
- Guide team on documentation back up required for transactions"
Authorize payment vouchers, sign vendor cheques as authorized signatory
INR 5,00,000 - 8,00,000 P.A
Construction, Engineering, Cement, Metals
Accounts, Finance, Tax, Company Secretary, Audit
Accounting, Finalization of Accounts, Taxation, Accounts Manager, Key Accounts Management, Audit, Banking Operations, general accounting, month end close, intercompany accounts
(UG - B.Com - Commerce) AND (PG - Post Graduation Not Required) AND ( Doctorate - Any Doctorate - Any Specialization, Doctorate Not Required)
We are looking for dynamic accounts profession, who has hands on experience of leading an accounts team of around 5-6 people with experience of branch accounting preferably in construction industry. The job will involve rigorous coordination with Tax Consultants, Auditors- internal as well as external, various compliances. A commerce graduate with7-10 years of experience, with INTER CA / INTER ICWA will be preferred.
Experience years: 5 to 10 yrs.
How to apply
Mr. Surinder Suman
D K Infrastructure