About this job
* Manages and provides direction to the Development and Testing teams
* Administers established procedures pertaining to the development of new software products, enhancements to existing products, and the quality control of these products
* Coordinates research activities with other departments/functions
* Manages the daily personnel/operating activities of the department (i.e., hires, trains, appraises, rewards, motivates, disciplines, recommends termination as necessary)
* Fosters innovation in software and technology product development
* Generates cost, resource, and schedule estimates for all team members.
* Participate in Long term planning of engineering projects and programs.
* Responsible for analysis and determination of overall software design tradeoffs on a project
* Will provide leadership and technical direction to sustaining and maintaining our existing product line.
* Staff and train software engineers to meet the companys needs.
* Assists in establishment of the company's long-range product development goals and objectives
* Coordinates research and development activities with other departments/functions
* Remains abreast of current technological progress to ensure company's products remain marketable and Competitive
* Other duties as assigned
* Ability to formulate software designs from specifications including interface to other groups is essential.
* Relevant exposure leading at least 7 - 8 people engineering team
* Ability to maintain an entire project/product, including schedules and documentation is essential.
* Excellent organization and people management skills Detail-oriented individual is essential.
* Excellent communication and leadership skills.
* Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with changing priorities is preferred.
* Experience with systems requirements analysis, software requirements analysis, software architectural design, and software detail design is essential.
* Experience with multiple areas of software technology (product specific) including GUI development, device driver development, system software development, firmware development, and communications/network development is essential.
* Strong knowledge of software development standards and practices is essential. Able to work with concepts and formulate products is essential.
* Experience with proposal writing, systems requirements analysis, software requirements analysis, software architectural design, and software detail design is essential.
Experience years: 11 to 14 yrs
How to apply
SafeNet Infotech Pvt Ltd