About this job
AlwaysOnVacation, Inc. is an established, venture backed online travel company dedicated to the distribution and marketing of vacation rental accommodations on the Internet. Based in San Ramon, California with operations in San Ramon, California, Ogden, Utah, and New Delhi, India, we are seeking a talented Paid Search professional to assume ownership of the companys pay per click search engine campaign. They will take responsibility for developing and executing a marketing strategy to grow our search business across the world.
Manage content development and Paid Search teams.
Develop, implement and manage Paid Search campaigns.
Deliver best practices to help the company achieve improved rankings in organic search results on search engines including Google, MSN, Yahoo! and Ask Jeeves/Teoma.
Perform technical site analysis and competitive/keyword research.
Keyword research including cataloging and indexing target keyword phrases.
Keyword research using WordTracker, Google tools.
Create, categorize and refine keyword lists to drive qualified visitors.
Develop ongoing reports, which yield qualitative and quantitative trends for ongoing Paid Search efforts.
Establish and maintain project management processes to manage multiple Paid Search projects at one time.
Work with the senior management team to establish traffic and growth goals.
Analyze search engine behaviors, news and strategies and report key developments to team members.
Develop detailed performance reports and analysis throughout each month.
Work with cross functional departments to develop and track all details of Paid Search initiatives.
INR 2,00,000 - 3,00,000 P.A. Depending on experience
IT Software, Software Services
paid search, ppc
(UG - Any Graduate - Any Specialization) AND (PG - Any PG Course - Any Specialization, Post Graduation Not Required) AND ( Doctorate - Any Doctorate - Any Specialization, Doctorate Not Required)
1. 5+ years of Paid Search and management experience required.
2. Prior Paid Search experience is essential for this role.
3. Travel and/or Hospitality industry experience preferred.
4. Familiarity with paid placement (e.g. AdCenter, AdWords, Tier II engines).
5. Understanding of site analytics tools (e.g. Google Analytics, SiteCatalyst, Hitbox, Webtrends, Hitslink).
6. Ability to effectively communicate with clients, particularly in the area of explaining fairly technical ideas to constituencies in non-technical roles.
7. Ability to manage and prioritize multiple projects and tasks simultaneously.
8. Proficient in project management applications (Excel, PowerPoint, MS Project)/
9. Excellent verbal communication skills and an ability to work individually on a project or in a team environment.
Experience years: 5 to 10 yrs
How to apply
Cetana eSolutions Pvt Ltd